Choji's Decision

Me: 'Ello there friends! I assume you guys like these starter up conversations! So here's another one! Keio?

Keio: Hm? Yes darling?

Me: *superman pose* READ THE-THE-THE... um.. THE THINGS!!

Keio: .....Right. To the side is an adorable picture of Shikamaru, Kitten, and Choji~ Also this chapter is dedicated to SummersEve. Thanks again for the comments darling~

 Me: Thanks Keio~ Hey Joka!

Joka: *doesn't want to be here* e_e What?

Me: *backs up* L-last chapter Shadowgirl1431 said thanks for the dedication to you. I th-thought you'd like to know...

Joka:  No. I don't care about those things. 

Keio: Oh~? But I do! You're welcome dear!

Joka: Hey! Hey! Don't talk to my fan!!

Keio: I thought you didn't care~?

Joka: *growls*

Keio: Ooo, big bad Joka, so scary~

Me: OKAY EVERYONE GO READ AS I CONTACT SOMEONE TO KEEP EVERYTHING FROM BEING RIPPED APART!!

***Akisha's POV***

I was behind Shikamaru with Naruto right behind me as we jumped from tree to tree, our mission officially started. Kiba suddenly stopped with Akamaru whimpering loudly, not the best sign from what the past has shown me. "What is it?" Shikamaru asked. Kiba looked slightly left. ''There's a smell of blood.. And it's close..." Our course changed into that direction making Kiba sniff again. "I can smell the scent of five ninjas including Sasuke. They were fighting two other ninjas. But five of them seem to be getting further away from the blood!" Kiba looked over at Shikamaru, acting like he didn't just sniff and suddenly know the past. "What's the plan?"

Shikamaru looked down slightly, but still watched out in front of himself. "I see.. There are people assisting Sasuke-" "WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR!? LET'S HURRY UP AND GET SASUKE BACK!!" Kiba looked back with a growl, "DAMMIT NARUTO! SHUT YOUR TRAP! IT'S UP TO SHIKAMARU TO DECIDE!!" Harsh as Kiba may have been, I'd have to agree with him. Kiba and Naruto both on a mission together... I only just realized how wonderful that could go..

Shikamaru looked down, evidently stuck on several ideas. "Perhaps we can switch to scouting positions and go their to the fight to collect some data?" I offered, not sure if what I said would even help. It wasn't a bad idea to check it all out, but next to a mind like Shikamaru's, you worry if what you say is good enough. Shikamaru surprised me with his nodding. "That's what I was thinking." "If we do that it could take too long and Sasuke would cross the border of the flame country." Neji called up to us. Shikamaru nodded again. "And that was the problem. Let's keep heading after Sasuke instead!" Shikamaru looked back at us slightly slowing down his speed making Kiba also look back. "However now that there was a fight be prepared for them, their alertness level has risen so we might encounter traps and ambushes."

Shikamaru's speed increased up again. ''Make sure you don't ignore anything Kiba!" Kiba laughed. "I never do!" Unless it's Kurenai asking for help. Or Shino trying to explain what we should be doing in past missions. Or Hinata also asking for help with something. "Hm, bullshit." I coughed out quietly. Kiba with his super-hearing ears heard, and only laughed louder.