The Three Legendary Ninja Reunion

'Ello guys, gals, and everything in between! I've got another chapter here for you~! 

To the side is a picture I drew. I think you're all smart enough to figure it out~ :3 ((Update:7-28-14: Wowie, that's super old, and yet I still love it! So no redraw there, we'll keep that as splendid as is!))

Well, I have not eaten in the last five minutes and I require nourshiment! ...Meaning a nice bowl of ramen :D  

...I'm going to eat all the ramen >:D

Now then, in the meantime, you all read!! 

***Akisha's POV***

 I was walking around town holding a small bag full of my gambling wins; it had been another three days since Naruto and my talk containing Shikamaru. The conversation always managed to sneak into my mind, I haven't even summoning Keio, or any others for that matter. Gambling, however, was a nice way to take my mind off of my own pestering thoughts. I didn't flinch as night air brushed against my face lightly, as I had decided to wear one of my dark blue, long, kimonos that kept me warm. I stopped by a small stand, quickly paying for a snack, I headed on to the training grounds. 

...Knowing Naruto he'll still be there hungry as ever.

As I neared the training grounds I couldn't see Naruto trying to destroy the trees with Rasengan like normal. I looked around, my eyes opened at the orange blob that was sprawled out on the ground without movement. I ran over to him dropping the treat, yet still having a tight hold on to my money. Falling down on my knees by his side, I raised my head to his chest, praying to hear something. 

"...Bum-Bum... Bum-bum... Bum-bum..."

I sighed with relief and raised my head, staring at his face full of scratches and dried blood. "You idiot. You're worse than Kiba is." I turned away and preform hand signs. "Summoning Jutsu!" With a puff of smoke and hardly any of my chakra, Keio appeared. "Kitten! It's been awhile, and I see you're getting better at summoning.'' Keio observed with his voice smooth as ever. "Thanks, but as of right now you have your first mission from me."  Keio looked up with interest. "Oh do I? Pray tell what it is."  I nodded to him. "Right. I need you find Shizune, a young woman with short black hair, she's kind of timid and Tsunade, a woman who's-" "I know who Tsunade is, after all how do you not know one of the legendary ninja?" 

"Okay good. Tell them it's urgent and to come here, Naruto is need of medical attention." Keio looked up surprised at me, still hints of devious in his eyes. "You know, despite your friend being in trouble, you happen to be remaining calm.... That's a good quality, Kitten."  I crossed my arms, beginning to feel impatient. "Thanks, I appreciate it, but I really need you to hurry up for Naruto."  Keio nodded. "Yes, yes Kitten." He turned and sprinted towards the town. Heh... A good quality?... And here I thought I had none.

***Keio's POV***

The first place I ran too was the nearest gambling site where Tsunade is often said to be found. I focused chakra to my eyes and examined the room. Not surprisingly she wasn't here, but there did happen to be a yellow scent wafting in the air. I trotted to it tripping several men along the way. Most of them threw down their playing cards and glared at me. "GET THAT DAMN CAT OUT OF HERE-" I looked up with a twitch of my tail. "Gentlemen please. I happen to be on a mission here which is more than you men can say for your entire lives. Honestly, some people." 

They stared at me shocked as I continued my way to the scent doing my best to ignore the fifthly scents of these drunken men. I stood right before the scent and sniffed.