Akisha's Fight

Aww T-T thanks for the compliments on my drawing last chapter!! Really it means alot! :D 

Oh, I'm not the best at fight scenes... and I try and make all the jutsus real, but don't get your panties in a knot if they're not, okay? 

Anyhoo~ Remember Shikamaru is in the lead. To the side is Akisha's opponent. I know, I know. She looks all happy and innocent. o__o trust me, she's one psycho trigger-happy chick. Oh, as you can tell I didn't draw her... Because I'm a lazy bastard, but whatever. ^-^

Some information you guys should know, her puppet Sutinga is the size of Sasori's puppet that he locks himself in. Also remember she treats her puppets as if they were real, because the art has that affect on her.

So lay back, get some popcorn, and enjoy the story ^.^

***Akisha's POV****

I groaned as Kiba pushed me towards the staircase. I'm really regretting not quitting back there. A nervous feeling passed within me so strong that I had to hold back the urge to throw up. Slowly, but surely, I made my way infront of her. If anything I'll limit my puppet use to 'Sutinga' in case if I win, I'll still have a trump card for the next round of fights or whatever we have to do. If she's too strong for just one puppet, then I'll keep my puppet arm as a trump card. Although it's not too much of one.. Still, if Shino's battle taught me anything; it's nice to have a trump card.

She clasped her hands together when I finally stopped walking and stood in front of her. "It's about time you got here, silly!"  Oh Kami, Buddha, and all the other Gods; why?.  She's the complete opposite of me. She probably fights the complete opposite too, no doubt she'll kick my ass in five seconds.

The examiner looked between us. "BEGIN!"

Swiftly and rather impressively, Kisa pulled out her sword and jumped at me, swinging downwards. I jumped back with wide eyes, shock at her fast movements flowing through me. A puff of dust and some stone flew up from where her sword struck. Shade covered her eyes, nothing but her sick sadistic grin showed through to the world. "Heehe. This'll be fun.

Her voice drastically changed from sweet and playful to sadistic and deadly. I face palmed. Why do I get the insane bitch? I could have gotten Temari, who'd kick my ass, but at least be nice about it. Or I could have gotten Choji, or even Shikamaru, but no, I had to get this-

I gasped, broken away from the ranting inside of my mind as she suddenly flung herself towards me. I dodged quickly to the right, barely saving myself from a deadly injury. Quick as possible, I dug through my ninja pouch and ripped out my 'Sutinga' summoning scroll. I pulled it open and with some blood from my thumb 'Sutinga' appeared within a giant cloud of smoke. Sutinga looked like a wooden scorpion puppet that was a little above average size for a normal puppet. 

All I have to do is cut her once with the stinger. She should be paralyzed by the poison then... I could actually win this. All I need is one tiny little cut.. I looked at my opponent with a determined glance. I connected my chakra strings quickly and commanded Sutinga to jump at her.

Kisa must have been day dreaming as her neck snapped up and she scrambled away in a frenzy. "EEP!!" "DON'T ACT STUPID, KISA!" A male voice yelled out, most likely a teammate. "I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING, YOU BASTARD!!" She snarled in retort, jumping back wards and performing hand signs. "WATER STYLE: WATER WHIP!!" In a flash, water appeared and shifted into a form of a whip. Kisa tried striking me, but I moved Sutinga in the way, making him block with one of his claws.