Graduation & A New Team

I now continue the story of Akisha Syerki!

-Pronunciation-
(Ah-Key-Sha)
(Seer-Rik-Key) 

Also, a picture of her parents to the side! Imagine her mother a bit older and her father has light blue eyes ._. I got too lazy to edit them >.>

So yeah... IMAGINATION~! ^___^

 TO THE STORY!

***Akisha's POV***

"Ughhh.." I peeled my eyes open. Immediately I looked to my alarm clock, wondering how much time I had left to snooze away and pretend I never woke up in the first place. I sighed irritated. Two minutes before it goes off.

I hate that.

Lazily, I sat up and switched it off before it annoyed me even more. I stretched and yawned, rubbing my left eye with my right arm, despite it being awkward to do with the opposite arm, it was better than getting splinters. Splinters in your eye hurts a lot and I learned that the hard way.

I stared down at my fake arm, it looked so real... I forget I even have it half the time, I've grown so use to it. It's not my fault that it was replaced with a puppet arm either. I was up on the roof with Senpai, not a care in the world, when the boy everyone's terrified of came and I got so scared I fell off. He caused me to fall too, threatening another person with his sand sent me tripping backwards in fear for my own life.

Chills ran through me. Sure it was stupid to fall off due to fear, but I had paid the consequences of my arm snapping in two pieces. When I was rushed to the hospital, I guess they couldn't save it so it was replaced. Whether it was someone like a nurse or Senpai who had suggested the puppet arm, I didn't know. The memories are hazy, after all, I must have been five or six.

I lifted my eyes to my door, my mind still wondering around slowly from thought to thought from just waking up. "I kind of miss Senpai. Despite his perverted attitude." I recalled to myself, smirking at the cocky image of him that lingered in my head.

"What was that, sweetie!?" My mother's voice traveled up to my room. I didn't bother to call back to her since it she wasn't specifically calling for me. If I don't answer back then she knows it's not important. Most of the time...

Entering the bathroom down the hall, I decided to skip my shower since I took one after my training last night, going on to use the toilet and brush my teeth. At the sink, I quickly brushed through my light brown hair, the color matching deep sand after I had finished brushing my teeth. I traveled back to my room getting dressed in my normal ninja outfit. "Alright, time for my ninja skills to come in handy." I whispered determinedly and began my walk down the steps, praying to Kami I could just sneak out to the academy instead of having breakfast shoved down my throat and my father's disproving glances at me.

As I stepped off the last step a squeaky creak was heard. A mini vein appeared in all of my annoyance at the creak. "Damn you, step." I hissed out and not a second later, my mother appeared in front of me. "OH! There you are! Come on, let's eat  breakfast together!" Her caramel eyes closed in happiness at the thought of people eating her terrible food, only her sweets baked well, anything else and I'd rather die than eat. 

I never got a say in this as she dragged me to the kitchen in the back of the small, tidy house. Two plates were laid out and my father was sitting at one of them, staring at the burnt food on top of the plates. His expression was one mixed of fear and stubbornness. I sat down across from him and my mother went off humming as she washed the dishes. "Amaiko," My father started quietly calling her name, but then chose to remain unheard and to continue staring at his food.