The Forest Of Death

To the side is a picture of KibaXKisha!

I edited it for her hair color and the look of the picture but other than that I don't own it! Nor any other pictures I might post, just my own edits! Unless of course I say that I drew the picture to the side X3

There's a pretty good Forest of Death AMV for you guys too!

Oh and for this chappy I might not get the times right of when they finished the exam... I know that Gaara passed the exam in ninety minutes but here it's going to be a bit longer! >,> Sorry, I like trying to make this story accurate to the story line, but sometimes you just have to change things around. Keep this in mind for many aspects of this book too! Not everything can be exact.

Anyways~

Enjoy! ^__^

***Akisha's POV***

I stood in between Hinata and Kiba, Kiba examining all the other contestants, and Hinata doing the same thing I was, looking at the giant forest that laid out infront of us, tall trees causing shade down upon us despite us being twenty feet away. I have to say, it's really intimidating, but I made it this far- "You will all soon find out why this is called Forest of Death!" Anko shouted with a dark look, gathering our attention. Shino turned with the rest of our team towards her, staying ahead next to Kiba as Hinata and I continued to shrink back in our growing fear.

Soon enough, Hinata was hidden behind me while I was hidden behind Kiba. I'm really missing the written exam right now... Kiba nudged me, a small smirk lifting the right side of his lip to show his canine teeth. "Hah, not afraid, are you?" I shook my head, hastily at first, then moving it slowly. "No!...  Maybe... A little a bit." Kiba let out a laugh, "A 'little'!? That's funny for a coward like yourself." I glared at him, breaking away from my hiding stance. "Oh shut it, you loud mouth jerk!" 

His smirk erased, a taken back look on his face, and then transforming to anger. "E-excuse me! You little lazy ass, coward!!" I opened my mouth to yell at him when out of the corner of my eye I saw Anko throw a kunai at Naruto. I gasped at the shock of the action, spinning around to watch the scene along with everyone else. Worry coursed through me as I stared at the blonde. I don't really talk to Naruto but I don't want the idiot hurt!

The kunai slit his cheek and in a flash Anko appeared behind him. "Kids like you are quickly killed.." She chuckled, her tongue flicking from her mouth to Naruto's cheek, licking up the line of blood. "Spraying the red blood I love!" I grabbed onto Kiba's arm, forgetting the argument completely. "Maybe more than a little." I whispered, my face going pale, a sickly feeling swirling in my stomach. Hinata followed my example and fully hid herself behind Shino, whimpering at the thought of an injured Naruto.

A creepy looking woman slithered into sight, picking up Anko's kunai with her tongue and passing it back to Anko. "Here's your kunai." Her voice was eerie, sending chills down my spine. Anko gave a closed eye smile to the mysterious woman. "Why, thank you!" I should have stayed in bed today... A new thought occurred in my mind. When my mom finds out I went to these Chunin Exams without telling her or my father, I better hope I die in these Chunin Exams.

"But you know, you shouldn't sneak up behind me.." Anko's smile twisted to a dangerous glare. "Unless you want to die." The woman shook her head politely, a smile curved her dark lips creating a very disturbing image. "No, no. I just get excited when I see that red blood we both seem to love." Naruto shivered and rubbed his cheek, his eyes were wide open with surprise and fear. I think the poor boy was scarred.. I regained my normal stance, standing by Kiba, but Hinata was still hidden away. Shino, like always, kept his cool, standing still and letting Hinata be behind him. Kiba was mumbling things like, "What the hell is wrong with these women?"