Almost...

To the side is ShikaKisha! I take credit for editing it, but that is it! Other than that it was an originally a cute ShikaIno photo! Albeit I strongly dislike ShikaIno (SakuIno/ShikaTema FTW) but eh! Cute nonetheless! Welp! This chapter is dedicated to all of those leaving comments!! Even if it's just one, it makes my day alot better ^__^

Hokori: What the hell am I doing here!?? I thought you don't do openings like these!?

ME: I get bored... For those who don't know Hokori is a big mean wolf from my other book~

Hokori: *check for the other book*.....YOU DELETED IT!!!???

Me: Um... AKISHA DID IT!!

Kisha: *walking by* Hm? What'd I do?

Hokori: I'LL RIP YOUR F@*%$ING HEAD OFF!! *chases*

Kisha: Whoa-I-What-GAH!! *starts running*

Me: ^-^' eheh... I'm terrible '-' ..... Anyway! *whispers* I deleted that book because I didn't really like it but TheArtisticWolf has made a fanfic cross over that's very good with Hokori, Kainashi (Another OC) And some Naruto characters who fall into one of her OC's world. It's different and very good so far ^_^

Hokori: *tackles me* SHE TOLD ME THE TRUTH!!

Me: wAHH! I DENY EVERYTHING!! *gets bitten* QAQ OKAY! OKAY! SORRY!!! *whispers* Kisha!!! Hellpppppp!! Meee!!!! Q~Q

Kisha: Yeah, no. *walks away*

Me: *gets dragged away by Hokori* ;-; 

***Akisha's POV***

"SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!" Naruto yelled with the new determination in his eyes. Shadow clones that aren't just an illusion.... They're solid? How did I never notice that?? These clones are a forbidden jutsu, aren't they? I shook my head, I need to focus. As fast as I could manage, I ran over to Tsunade who seemed frozen staring at Naruto and Kabuto. I lightly shook her, trying to break her of her daze. "Tsunade! Jiraiya needs you right now! And Naruto and Shizune!! Snap out of it!" 

"Hey granny Tsunade, don't forget about that bet of ours!" Naruto yelled over from his fight making Tsunade look down. "H-he's going to kill himself.." I nearly flailed about, panic souring throughout myself. "Oh, you don't say!!? You're Tsunade!! Do something about it!!" Tsunade couldn't stand up it seemed, though she was able to shout; ''NARUTO! STOP! PLEASE!!"

Kabuto ran towards him with a kunai, aiming to stab Naruto's neck when Naruto caught the kunai... The method of catching being that Naruto let the kunai pierce his hand, sliding on through. He then grabbed onto Kabuto's hand, not letting him escape. His own blood had splattered on Naruto's face, yet he still remained confident. ''Until I become Hokage, I refuse to die." The clone proceeded to make Rasengan in his hand. Naruto then grabbed the perfect looking Rasengan, and proceeded to shove it into Kabuto's stomach. 

"RRRAAAASSSSEEEENNNGGAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!"

Kabuto's face twisted into pain as the Rasengan seemed to take him back in impact. He landed across the field into a larger boulder. You could see the skid marks in the ground, not to mention the smoke that raised up from it. Naruto stood panting, till blood spewed out his mouth and his eyes started to close. I left my post by Tsunade's side to run over, barely catching the battered blonde. He looked up with a grin. ''I really did it this time."  His eyes fully closed as his grin slowly left his face. Tsunade jumped right over looking down at the exhausted Naruto in front of me now, then she looked up. "Y-you took his attack!?" I turned my head where she was looking, seeing Kabuto slowly walk over here with a sadistic smile. "Of course I just focused my chakra to my abdomen. It hurt at first impact, but now it's nearly healed." My eyes darted down to his stomach seeing he was right, hardly any trace of Rasengan except for the ripped shirt.