A Visit From The Sand Siblings

Heyo epic readers!

An AMV to the side featuring the murderous redhead we all know, fear, and love ^-^" 

In case you didn't know but I go off of the Naruto manga because it's much better than the show in my opinion and there's a lot more swearing! >:3 XD

Time for the story now! ^.^

***Akisha's POV***

I rested my head against a beaten down training post. I was breathing heavily and so was everyone else as our training came to an end. For weeks our team has been training for the Chunin Exams Kurenai has told us about. I don't see why, we shouldn't be taking them this early but apparently Kurenai thinks different. 

I guess it's not that bad, with all this training, I mastered my Needle Dragon technique... I still need work on Flaming Needle Dragon though. It's hard for me to create a fire ball with my chakra naturally being wind, yet I've always had a spark of fire with me. I'll be able to do it, I know I can...

"Okay team, that's enough." Kurenai spoke down to us... Literally. We were all collapsed on the ground. Akamaru stayed where he was, however Kiba stood back up. "Not for me, I can still-" Kurenai poked him and he fell back to the ground. "K-Kiba? Are y-you alr-right?" Hinata spoke very softly as always, even though we've been teammates for while now, she still has trouble with that stutter. Kiba feebly nodded and stayed in his fallen position.  Akamaru stayed by his side. 

I snickered. "Idiot." It's something I've gotten use to saying to him. He's one of the most moronic people I've ever met. Highly amusing, but pretty annoying too. Kiba glared at me. "Excuse me?" I rolled my eyes, not able to hold back my sarcasm towards him. "Oh, can't the doggy hear anymore?" I snickered again, seeing his taken back look. "Pft, whatever, Miss Oh-Wow-Look-At-These-Clouds-And-Do-Nothing-All-Day-Because-Wheeee!!" He got up to twirl in mockery, then plopped back to the ground. I stopped snickering. "Eh!? At least I don't push my limits! I know them unlike your dumbass!! " 

Akamaru whined, not liking where this was going.

Kiba huffed and sat up again. He pointed a finger in my face, accusingly. "No! That's because you're to damn lazy to see how far you can go!! You can't do anything!!"  My eye twitched. He's annoying me now. "Kiba move your hand." The stern tone to my voice made him laugh. "Yeah or what will you do?" A confident smirk on his lips as he leaned in cockily.

Well... He's asking for it.

"OWW!!!"

I inspected my nails as Kiba yelled in pain. I could feel him glaring daggers at me. "YOU-! YOU BIT MY FINGER!?" I didn't answer but the smile on my face gave it away that I was enjoying his pain. "G-guys... Plea-ase stop fi-ighting..." Hinata's voice was barley heard over Akamaru's concerned whining towards his master. I sighed but nodded to Hinata. "Fine." 

I have a bit of a soft spot for Hinata... She's so... Innocent? I don't know what it is but she just has that aura around her. I think everyone on the team, even Kiba, has a soft spot for her. Shino stood up. "I'm taking my leave now." His voice naturally mono-tone like always. "See you all tomorrow."  He waved and walked off. 

Hinata stood up too. "I better get g-going as well....Goodbye, Kisha, Kiba."  Hinata's farewell left a bell ringing off in my head. That's right... No one seems to call me Akisha, instead it's just Kisha or well, Kiba only calls me Ki now. I don't mind really, plus I even told them not to add 'Chan' or 'San' at the end, I don't really like using honorifics for people or having them on my name.

To be honest, I actually love hearing the nicknames. I've never had nicknames before. Unless you count 'Troublesome Girl' or, 'Sweetie'.

Instead of standing up, I laid down to a comfier position and closed my eyes. "Aren't you going to go home?" Kiba asked, walking over and staring down at me, Akamaru by his feet. I shook my head and peeled one eye open, staring back up at him. "What about you?" Kiba scratched the back of his neck, looking around the training grounds. "Nah. I think I'll train a bit mo-" I jumped up to my feet, twisting around and a slapping his mouth closed before he could finish his sentence. My eyes slightly narrowing in a harmless frustration.