Don't Cry

Me: Ayo! So, last chapter was good, but now there's this chapter! AND SOME THINGS HAPPEN IN THIS CHAPTER LIKE SOME SUPER AMAZING THINGS-*mouth gets covered*

Sakura: *covering my mouth* HUSH UP!!

Me: Mmm Mffum Mfmm!!!

Sakura: *anime vein* No spoilers! *lets me go*

Me: Woo! Freedom! ........Annnnyyywaaayyyy, Sakura say the announcements!!

Sakura: *face palm* Do I have too?

Me: Q~Q Oh come on! Most people make fun of you for being weak or some crap like that, and here I am not doing that!!

Sakura: You still laugh at the jokes....

Me: .....But I'm not making the jokes?

Sakura: *rips the announcements from me* This chapter is dedicated to Iron_Clad ^-^ Nice name~ Why'd you pick it?-

Me: Stay on track, Sakura.

Sakura: *clears her throat* Right, right, sorry! Animalover9 also loves all of the other comments from Sasuke_girl28, BadassKittyChic, SummersEve, Dream_Catcher32, HisGirlForever_903, Shadowgirl1431, XavierLima, and many more! Many thanks from the characters here at KOBEP, and your author!

Me: Good job! Now read the last couple of things, please!

Sakura: To the side, there's the song Animalover9 listened to while writing this chapter....It kinda fits, but not really..

Me: SHUT UP SAKURA, YES IT DOES.

Sakura:....Moving on! There's a picture Animalover9 drew of Neji, Shikamaru, Choji, Naruto, Kiba, and Kisha together to the side... *glances at it*...It's okay.. Naruto, and Kisha look weird, but other than that it's okay... Er, Neji and Shikamaru are pretty weird looking too.. Um.

Me: *heart broken* Q-Q Oh...

Sakura: H-hey! No worries, it's an older picture when you sucked at drawing and- 

Me: *crying in a corner*

Sakura: *shrugs and leaves*

Enjoy the story ;-;

-Extra Note: That drawing I was going to edit, but I got lazy and it just turned into that. Like I was trying in the beginning with Naruto, and then I decided screw it, so.. Yeah. It's kind of funny to look at, heh! 8/15/14-

***Akisha's POV***

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"

Ugh... I opened my eyes to a squint. That's the second time I woke up to an annoying beeping sound and couldn't smash it against a wall as of lately these past few months. "Kisha? You're awake?" A kind voice spoke that drew me out of a daze feeling. I opened my eyes even more, making me flinch at the bright light that lit up the room. I leaned up seeing the kind person sitting next to me. "Sensei?" Kurenai nodded with a smile, happiness, but a mixture of sadness lingered in her eyes. "Yeah, it's me." I twisted my head all around. "Uh... Am I in the hospital?" She nodded again. "Yes you are... Again." A stern sound at the word ' again ' came out of her mouth.

I chuckled and scratched my neck. "Hehe..." Please God, do not let her go off in a motherly rant about my decisions.

Kurenai sighed. "I'm so happy you're alright... When they brought you in they said there was a fifty/fifty chance of your survival." My eyes snapped up, meeting her's, shock exploding from me. "W-what!? But I feel fine!" It was true, I felt like any average person waking up from a long nap. She laughed gently. "That's because they have you on so many pain killers you shouldn't even be able to feel your toes!" I stared down at my feet and slightly wobbled them... The feeling was totally numb, as if I wasn't even moving them. "Oh.. That feels weird."