It's Decided

Me: Okay guys... *sniff sniff* ;~; It's final... The next chapter... SHALL BE THE LAST!! QoQ

Kisha: I think you're more upset than the readers.

Me: H-HEY!! THIS IS YOUR STORY, HOW CAN YOU NOT BE SAD!??

Kisha: *shrugs* There's a sequel coming up right?

Me: Yeah, b-but?

Kisha: Then there's no reason to complain. 

Me: But I-I-I

Kisha: *sighs* You what?

Me: I CAN'T!! ;A;

Kisha: ...Whatever. This chapter is dedicated to Moonacre43. Thanks for the comments! To the side is a Shikamaru.... *blushes* A-and myself picture...

Me: SERIOUSLY?? THAT PICTURE ISN'T EVEN ROMANTIC! HOW CAN YOU BE BLUSHING!?

Kisha: GO BACK TO CRYING.

Me: *sobs heavily*

Kisha: Oh come on- er. Uh. Everyone please enjoy the chapter while I attempt to deal with this... And by that I mean I'll be leaving the state.

***Akisha's POV***

 I sighed, glancing around, going to prey myself from my bed. It was had been only one day since all the news I had received from the felines. My wounds not hurting as much due to healing and more drugs courtesy of the nurses. I opened the blinds to see it was a bright morning with birds darting around. I wasn't sure if the playful animals or the racing children were more active, that's how Konoha always is though; safe. I flipped around, trying to find more of my clothes since my nurses refused to let me wear my normal clothes.  I quickly lifted the covers from the side of my bed to look under but seeing nothing I released the blankets.

I started to whine while spinning around searching for clothes. Dammit! How am I suppose to sneak out of here without normal clothes?

I face palmed as the realization hit me. I can be so stupid sometimes... 

***Keio's POV***

I nodded to our Master. "Yes, I understand, but I don't think she's ready to train? She's too attached to her life in Konoha to give it up." The Master looked at me with his wise eyes. They glowed with the surreal knowledge that even a child knew was beyond anyone's average years. "Keio. I know you care for this girl, but she's too weak to ignore. She must train now or she'll always be in the hospital fighting for her life." His voice weighed down with the truth that caused my eyes to divert away. Not meeting the eyes of the Master was extremely disrespectful, but I could care less at the moment, my own worries were suffocating my head. "I think she needs more time.. She's very... Emotional. And a child no less. Master, please listen, I'm the one she summoned first, I'm the one who watches through the crystal the most, I'm the one who can tell whether or not she's-" He interrupted me, hitting at home with the clear words of, "More time without training means more time to die." 

"Bu-But! How do you even know if she'll agree to the training!?" Master chuckled at my lack of faith. "Because she has a caring heart! She wants to protect her friends. This is the way to do that, young Keio. You are not ignorant, you know this." My tail twitched in annoyance. "S-" Before I could explain to him even more, I reappeared in front of the young blue eyed Akisha. She stared into my violet eyes, her sky colored eyes looking nervous, despite the smile she wore. My ears flattened, not in the mood. "What now?" She inched back, taken with my rude tone. "Whoa. You okay?" I jumped up to the hospital bed, trying to hold back on being so harsh, after all, it wasn't her fault for my feelings. "Dandy as ever, Kitten. Mind telling me why you summoned me?"  She gave a nervous chuckle, scratching the back of her neck. "Eheh... About that... Uhm... I kinda need to you to run back to my house to grab a kimono or something for me..."