Knowledge Of The Felines

Here's another chapter just for all you fablous fans~! To the side is Kisha dressed as a neko XD She doesn't enjoy it, but looks adorable! I drew that obviously, and uh, compared to most of my stuff, it's not half bad, huh? >3<

(UPDATE : 4/23/14 : Oh God, I'm so very tempted to redraw the hell out of that, it's so terrible looking and I just- asdfghjkl I CAN MAKE IT BETTER BUT I'M TOO LAZY QAQ ...#firstworldproblems ._.  ...Sorry, I've had too much sugar as I'm editing this stuff... MOVING ON)

Enjoy!

***Akisha's POV***

I walked along side of Naruto and Jiraiya. We didn't stay at that inn which wasn't too surprising given the previous event; we decided to get a move on to find Tsunade, smart move if I'd have to say it. Naruto was deep in thought, therefore not talking like usual and Jiraiya held his head up high, his eyes searching for this Tsunade woman. Naruto looked up at Jiraiya, his eyes more clear instead of drifting from pebble to pebble on the ground. "Ey! Pervy Sage, what's this Tsunade person like?" Jiraiya grinned at the thought of the woman. "Well, she's kinda annoying.. And she's a compulsive gambler-" Naruto chipped up. "Hah! Like Kish?" 

I scoffed and turned my head to hide the slight blush that appeared. "I-I'm not that much of a gambler... AND I'M NOT ANNOYING!" I shouted the last part at Naruto causing Jiraiya to laugh. "I wouldn't have even pegged you as that type, kid."  Before I could defend myself Naruto butted in again. "Oh yeah! She'll bet on anything with anything against anyone-GAHHH!" Naruto yelled out in pain and I punched his head repeatedly. Jiraiya, luckily for the dull blonde, eventually dragged me away by my collar. "You can't quite kill him, you know that." Jiraiya had very large sweat drop while I still had a large vein. "Yeah, yeah. My bad... I don't normally snap, but he was pissing me off." 

Naruto got up rubbing several large bumps on his head with tears streaming down his face. Jiraiya chuckled. "You know, Tsunade is almost like an angrier future you!" I crossed my arms, not sure if that was good or bad. "Anyway! Is she a legendary ninja like you?"  Jiraiya nodded, looking to remember something. "Yeah, we were on the same time when we were younger.." Naruto suddenly jumped up over to us, done with his crying fit. "HAH! SHE MUST SUPER OLD LIKE YOU!" 

Jiraiya's shoudler drooped down. "I'm not even that old..." I nudged Naruto, devious thoughts running around in my mind. "Hey, you should call him something like dirty old-MMM!" Jiraiya covered my mouth, a huge vein popping out on his forehead, people miles away would probably notice it. "Shut it, kid!! No giving him ideas!"  I nodded with a pout. Not that they could see the pout as Jiraiya decided I wasn't trustworthy yet to take his hand away.

The Peverted Sage finally let me go, moving back to his own topics. "Good, now then, back to the topic of Tsunade. It won't be that easy to find her. She'll look twenty-ish rather than fifty. She changes her age to escape gamble debts, not to mention she doesn't age to well..." I looked up thoughtfully. If I ever got in trouble with all the bets I make, I could learn that jutsu-"Hey! You're thinking about using that jutsu if you ever got in trouble, aren't you!?" Naruto yelled accusingly. I scoffed out fakely, "Wha-What!? N-No!! Let's focus on Tsunade please!" Jiraiya chuckled. "Anyway, it might take a while to find her so we'll mainly be concentrating on your training." 

Naruto jumped in front of him, full of overwhelming energy. "THEN LET'S START!!" Jiraiya smiled. "Ah, not yet Naruto. We still need to try and find some info on Tsunade." Naruto pouted. "BUT YOU SAI-" "Besides we're already at the town she supposedly at.." Jiraiya grabbed our heads and turned them to the right making Naruto and I gasp. "WHOOAAA!" Was Naruto's loud reply while I muttered a small, "Wow.." A giant, busy town laid right before us. I looked up at Jiraiya and then back to the town. "How the hell did we miss that sight?"  Jiraiya laughed at me. "Come on, let's go then."