A Day Off?

Yay, another chappy is here~! ^-^

So, ehm, to the side is a ShikaXKisha pic that I drew... I know it sucks but I tried >-> 

((Edit: 3/17/14 :: Guys I swear I'm better at drawing now, I swear it, this was like a year [or two] ago ;o;))

Also a big thanks to Sasuke_girl28 for always commenting and voting and thanks to the rest of you guys who are commenting and such~!

^.^ Keep it up! Enjoy the chappy!

***Akisha's POV***

"Ugh...What's.. Time?" I barely opened my eyes, searching for my clock. Speech wasn't too much of an option, I was hardly able to say the words I did.

My vision cleared and I saw the familiar numbers.

12:37

AM or PM though? I thought about it till I noticed the light shining through my curtains. Wait... Curtains? Clock? Bed? My eye's popped out of my head. "AHH! CHUNIN EXAMS!!" And my speech problem was gone in a snap of time. Falling off my bed from the panic and racing to scramble myself back up, I ran towards my door. Passing by my mirror; flashing of white caught my eyes. I stopped to examine myself. A petite, white night gown was my clothing and I had bandages wrapped every where around my body. Even my hands were wrapped up. I lifted the gown to see my stomach, it was also wrapped all the way to my chest. I smoothed the gown back down turned back to my bed while rubbing my chest.  It's what hurt the most... Damn that Hyuga asshole...

I scoffed at the thought of his cocky looking face and collapsed on my bed. Bad idea. I sprung up with a cry, the injurys's on my back stinging in sharp pain. I side glanced at my closet, knowing it had to be done in order for me to face the rest of the day. With a heavy sigh, I walked over to it and got out a normal everyday kimono. It was plain with a dark blue color. It went down to my knees and had the average long sleeves.

Getting dressed was a bit of a... Shall was say; challenge.

It hurt when I moved certain spots, but it was better than trying to get dressed with my normal ninja clothes. I brushed my hair and tied my headband around my forehead. I walked over the mirror again. Despite bandages down to my hands and up to my neck... I felt good seeing that headband where it belonged. I turned to my door and opened it slowly, stepping out as quiet as possible. I wonder if I can just sprint for the door? ..It's worth a try..

As fast as possible I ran down the steps, hopping off the last one and sprinting to the door, doing my best to ignore the pain of my wounds. I reached for the handle when a tug of my collar held me back. I was spun around and met my mother's glare of death. My hand automatically scratched the back of my head in anxiety. "Eh!... Uh!... I have a mission?... Got to go!!" She crossed her arms, of course not buying my pitiful excuse. "Explanation. Now." I sighed in defeat and walked over to the couch, sitting down. I moved around in my seat until I was comfy and bruises weren't aching from the way I had been first sitting.  My blue eyes met the caramel ones of my mother. "Well... um... See I was-" She cut me off. "GONE. FOR FIVE DAYS!!" I flinched and looked down, knowing it wasn't over. "AND THEN YOU GET HOME UNCONSCIOUS WITH BANDAGES WRAPPED EVERYWHERE ON YOU!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD AT FIRST, AKISHA!"

I scooted away with every one of her words. Oh Kami please, help me. Anyone, please help, I'll never gamble ag-  "Kisha? Are you home?" Several knocks on the door were heard. My head snapped up. Was that, Kurenai? Thank all the Gods there is to thank. My mother looked at me and then the door, sighing angrily. She walked over opening it and proceeded to welcome who ever was there within our cozy house. Not that surprisingly, Kurenai walked in. I stood up, cringing but then smiling. "Ah! Sensei! Thank Kami!" My sensei gave me a worrisome look, showing she was here on business. "Not really, Kisha.."