The Free Clouds

• Dedicated to All Of You!

Well guys! This is it!

It's been awesome getting on Wattpad and seeing all the comments on this book :3 It's made me so happy! Seriously, I used to make up excuses for friends saying I was grounded when really I just wanted write for you guys! So! Thank you for all your votes, comments, and support!

GracieRendon, Sasuke_girl28, SummersEve, Wolfdog19, BadassKittyChic, WolfQueenN, Led5545, Animelover123, CrazyLunatic, Shadowgirl1431, DestinyD., XavierLima, Konoha_11_are_cool, LiL_hAnNaH, GothicEmotion, Moonacre14, AayLay, rheemellark, AkaneKiryu, SelinaJansen, 909YukiUsagi909, Cjpurple, CyberNinja, Dream_Catcher32, Devil_Beat, Anna_Bear, SpankMyToaster, Iron_Clad, CarnioSalvatore, HisGirl4Forever_903, Redrose_316, Remind_Me_How, Pandamalion, noir_heart8886, luckkybktch, Managirl123.

I thank all of you so much, even if you just commented once! And to the people who might have found this book later, thanks for reading too!! I still look back on older chapters so if you have commented, I most likely saw it! >3< Thanks to all of those who voted and added KOBEP to their libraries!

THANK YOU ALL! And if I forgot one of your names, I'm sorry! ^-^"

Anyway, I've never, nor will I ever, own Naruto. Thank you all for reading. I love every one of you fans ;u; 

(To the side is the legendary Surudoi Me - [Meaning Sharp Eyes])

***Akisha's POV*** 

I gulped forcing back my overwhelming sadness as I packed my things with my mom. When I came to her and my father last night, my mother thought I had been joking at first. Then when she realized I had been serious, she broke down sobbing. It wasn't my most pleasant surprise from her.. "Akisha, you know you could wait a l-little longer to train?" She forced out.\, her voice shaking with every word. I shook my head. "No. It has to be today, mom." She nodded with tears streaming down her cheeks. "I just got you back, you know?" She explained. The worst thing about it was she was correct. I had been in the hospital since the retrieval mission, and even before that I was gone for quite a while with Naruto and Jiraiya.

I gulped again trying to get rid of the lump in my throat. "I know, mom... I know." She looked away and stuffed more clothes into my bag. " Oh Akisha, look at what I found!" She said with sadness, and at the same time; happiness. I looked up with an odd expression. "Dirty socks?" I asked, not understanding her sudden emotional change. She dangled the socks in front of me with great force that made me have a sudden thought of escaping through my bedroom window. "YOUR BABY SOCKS!" She cried out, blubbering all over again. I flinched at her loud mouth. "Okay! Sorry!" She clutched them close to herself. "My baby..." "Mom.." I whined, almost positive that I wouldn't die in battle as a ninja, rather I'd die from the guilt that my mother had me feeling. "It's only a couple of years! You have the rest of my life to force your food down my throat!" She nodded, cracking a smile at my joke and wiping away the dripping tears. "I know, Akisha.. But I'm your mother.... Just a second away from you hurts." 

"What happens when I move out!?" She shrugged nonchalantly. "Well by then you'll have your own family with grandchildren for me to spoil." I sweat dropped. "Right." My mother smiled with chuckled staring at me.

The smile was her usual motherly love smile.

The smile that wiped away my tears so many times.

*****

"MOMMY! MOMMY!!" I cried with tears streaming down my puffy cheeks. "What happened, Akisha?" My mother asked running to my side, the common worry of her child in trouble was fixed upon her face. "I BROKE IT!" I yelled pointing at the snapped wood of the small puppet. "Kuro-Senpai gave me it too.." Tears sprung from my eyes and toppled down my young features as I let out a tiny sob of despair.