Truth Revealed

• Dedicado a Third Hokage ;-; RIP

Heyo guys!~ ^o^

To the side is her  and Neji as a couple! He's an option now ^-^' Who would have guessed it, right? ...Well, besides anyone who reads the summaries of stories ._.

Also, I'd like to explain the fact that her bangs fall down when not having on her headband, or something to push them up, otherwise it'd be parted much like Sakura's hair, or Sasuke's, and various other characters with that hair style.

Many thanks to WolfQueenN for that pic! WolfQueenN was also the person who forced me to make Neji an option *coughs*WhOrE*coughs* If anyone else would like to send in fanart, I'd love to see it ;3; Just inbox me anytime! 

MOVING ON

A nice Hokage amv to the side... T-T Poor Hokage-Sama.

Enjoy the chapter!

***Akisha's POV***

 "Daddy! Daddy! Look what Kankuro showed me!!" A little girl called to her father, her high ponytail bouncing with her steps. She ran to him through the piles of sand that were so common in Suna. The sand piles had no affect on her, but her clumsy long kimono tried to trip her several times.

An older man, good looking for his age with tumbling dark brown hair, lifted an eyebrow at his daughter's words. "Kankuro? You mean the Kazekage's child?" The little girl ignored her father's question and lifted up a little wooden puppet to him. "Look! Look! Isn't it awesome!!?" The father smiled, chuckling at her antics. "Yes, it's quite amazing!" The girl nodded enthusiastically. "And look what Kankuro taught me!" She set the puppet down and with concentration she formed blue strings to it and made it dance. 

She giggled and looked up to her father, expecting his warm smile. Her father didn't share her enthusiasm any more, instead he kneeled down to her level and looked her in the eye, stopping her hands that a second go were dancing wildly with the puppet. "Akisha, this is umm...Wonderful," the word had been filled with distaste, "really. But please don't ever do that again." The girl titled her head in confusion, at the age of five, she couldn't understand what was the matter. "Do what?" The father sighed, finding the right way to explain to his young child. "Do not use the blue 'strings'." Slight anger made it's way into the little girls features, although more of a pout than anger. "How will I make it dance then!?"  

The father began to get angry at his daughter's disobedience, never before having to deal with her refusing his ways. "Akisha, I am your father and you will listen to me!" The father grabbed the girl's hand roughly making her drop her puppet and led her back home. Her head turned back, eyes glistening with tears from being yelled at, but mainly from her puppet being left behind.

Soon the sand blew, slowly covering where the puppet laid, the very first puppet that had entered and changed course of the small girl's life.

.

.

.

 I opened my eyes to a rhythmic beeping sound, everything quite unclear to me except for the dream that kept pushing itself into my mind... No.. Not dream, more like memory. Heh.. It was ironic or funny almost. My father's warnings worked at first, but because he kept pushing me away from the way of the ninja I rebelled and followed Kankuro's teachings.

"So you're awake?" A sturdy voice asked, drawing my attention.

I looked up, expecting someone like Asuma or Kakashi when light blue eyes met my own. "F-father?" I asked in amazement. Why would he be here? Unless it's his time yet again to make his point about why I should quit as a Ninja. Oh God, please don't be that.