Meeting Tsunade

• Dedicated to Everyone! c:

Heyo dudes! This chapter is dedicated to everyone who had the moment to read this story! Seriously, I love you people! >3< 

This chapter also brings in Tsunade! Which is pretty damn awesome because bewbs. 

That is all, enjoy! ^-^"

***Akisha's POV***

I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall. Naruto was trying to complete the third step by combining the previous steps and controlling them. Jiraiya was talking to a gambler trying to find out where Tsunade was, and I have to say Jiraiya wasn't doing the best job ever. "Hey listen, buddy! We don't give answers for free. If you really wanna know, sit down and play!" The man grinned as Jiraiya looked nervously at the dice and the pile of cash behind the man. I smiled and stepped infront of Jiraiya. "Hey, I'll play?" The man looked up snickering. "A kid like you!? Hah! Sure, this'll be easy.." Flashes of memories from past gambles passed by in my head, each man snickering like this one at a small child trying to gamble, each one crying at their losses after.

Jiraiya bent down to my ear. "H-hey, you're sure you can do this?" He whispered. I grinned. "Are you kidding me? This is child's play. Everyone has a tell." Jiraiya looked stunned at me, then moved on. "Except for you.. Right?" I scoffed at his doubts. "Obviously. Hey, dealer?" The man looked up after shuffling some cards. "Hm?" I sat down crossed legged and pointed to the cash behind him. "Not only am I playing for the whereabouts of Tsunade, but I'll play for the cash too." The man let his head fall bacl, uttering a loud "HAHA!" He went on, "I like you, kid! So young, so much confidence. But if somehow you win, what am I going to get in return?"

Uh. Crap. I didn't think about this. Naruto's money is basically all gone, isn't it?.. Er.. Wait! Naruto! "The blonde. You can have him! Imagine it, I know he seems dumb, but he's a hard worker doing whatever you please. Hell, you could even frame him if it comes to that kind of trouble with these gamblers." A swaying tone to my voice, slowly capturing the dealer's agreement. Naruto and Jiraiya's jaws dropped. "WHAT-" "DEAL!!" The man grinned and started to deal the cards. Jiraiya frowned. "You better not screw this up."

*****

"HEHEHE!!" Naruto giggled running down the street, holding his wallet or 'Gama-Chan' as he calls it, that was full of the money I managed to win. Jiraiya stared at me with some awe. "Looks like you've got quite the talent, kid." I shrugged mumbling a thanks. Naruto turned around, happiness still apparent in his features. "So, where is Tsunade at!?" His tone cheery and truthfully it sounded like he couldn't care less about Tsunade at the moment. Jiraiya took out a map. "Hm... We should head to the castle here, get high up... See if we can spot her... Here Kisha, why don't you go find us a nice inn." Jiraiya handed me some money and I nodded to him. "Right..." I rubbed my neck sheepishly. "...If by chance anything bad happens-" "You can use a Fire Ball Jutsu right?" "Yeah.. How'd you-" "Then just use that, but point it to the sky, I'll see and come help you." And with that he turned and walked off with Naruto. Jiraiya stopped though and turned back to me. "Oh and just in case get four bedrooms... I have a feeling we'll need it."

I nodded with a sigh as the pair soon left from my sight. I turned and started to explore the unknown town. A nice inn caught my eyes so I walked over to it with the money in hand. I was able to get the four bedrooms as Jiraiya told me too. After thanking the man and placing the keys in my pocket, I turned back around and continued to explore around.

*****

My shoulders drooped as one thought coursed through my mind repeatedly.

Where the hell is Jiraiya and Naruto?