-EXTRA-

Hey guys, first off, NO THIS IS NOT A LEGIT CHAPTER TO THE STORY LINE! Sorry! ^-^' Just needed to get that out there. Actually what this chapter is, is notes and random things I have found about KOBEP on my computer. You know, original ideas, paths this story could have taken, blah blah blah. I thought maybe it'd be interesting to go ahead and share with all of you! Now remember, these notes are unedited and quite old. I'm 15 at this moment (August 15th, 2014) but was probably 12 or 13 when I wrote these. Which is also why when you look to the side you'll see the very first drawing of Akisha that looks oh so crappy. Try not to laugh too hard at that!

Anyhoo! Enjoy!

 _____

RELATIONSHIPS:

Iruka: Calls him Iruka-Sensei in the beginning, respect for him but finds him awfully tedious and annoying.

Neji: Almost a flirty relationship as they know each other more, but Akisha does have great respect, whilst Neji feels he owes her a debt (after she saves his life/and the way he feels he owes Naruto). Although, in the beginning Akisha has a strong dislike for him, while Neji feels she's nothing to him.

Tenten: Both have a small mutual liking for eachother, as their personalities are alike but never really connect.

Lee: Akisha finds him strange, weird, and creepy with way too much energy, yet she also finds him determined, amusing, and hard working.

Gai: Akisha does refer to him as a Sensei, only while training. She does not like, nor admire Gai due to how weird and pushing he is. Akisha does not like or dislike him, rather chooses to be the person that would face palm at him in the distance.

Kakashi: Cares not too much for Kakashi until later in the story. Does not refer to him as Sensei, just Kakashi. Feels bad for him (and the whole team 7) at the loss of Sasuke. Curiosity lies in Kakashi's past with Keio.

Sasuke: Finds him stuck up, but attractive and very skilled. Knows of his past (like everyone does) and pitys him for that.

Sakura: Thinks nothing of her in the begining, slowly begins to like encounters with her, enjoying her company. Thinks it's humorous when she yells at Naruto. Holds a small grudge after she never told Lee to not enter the fight with Gaara, but never acts upon it.

Naruto: She feels bad for him, not having friends, and sees why he acts out in the beginning but sees him as very, very annoying too. Not understanding why he doesn't calm down so people would like him more. Later, still finding him annoying, she ends up on a trip with him a Jiraiya, becoming closer to Naruto and now seeing him as an annoying brother. Akisha then learned of the Nine Tails within him, reverting back to her sudden fear (like with Gaara), but soon over comes it. Really does see him like a little brother from then on.

Asuma: Respects him greatly, and likes to tease at his relationship with Kurenai. His smoking habits cause her to be reminded of how her father smoked, making her feel sad yet somehow happy-- Like an adult passing by their childhood home.

Shikamaru: I AM NOT WRITING THIS BECAUSE DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT WOULD BE? DO YOU? ...Actually I do because I'm the only one reading this ._. ....*moves on*

Ino: Sees her as annoying and would never take a second look at her until Ino begins to grow on her- first at the Chunin Exams when acting worried for her, and then later on helping Akisha with romantic problems. Ino becomes a great friend, although still highly annoying.