Training

Rawr! >w<

Next chapter is final chunin exams~! 

Enjoy this little chappy!

Seriously, this chapter will be shorter ._. Sorry ^-^"

***Akisha's POV***

I breathed heavily, laying flat on the ground.  Oh Kami... I can't believe it's only nine AM in the morning... I shouldn't be awake this early. I could be doing important things like sleeping right now.. Gai ran over to me, causing a little whine to erupt from my throat. "COME ON, KISHA! JUST  ONE-HUNDRED MORE LAPS AROUND THE TRAINING GROUND!! AND THEN A HUNDRED PUSH UPS!" Tenten ran over to me with more caution. She crouched at my side then, glanced up at Gai. "Sensei, she's about at her limit for all this training so early. At this rate she'll pass out!" Gai fist pumped the air. "WONDERFUL IDEA, TENTEN! TRAIN TILL WE PASS OUT!! "

Tenten sweat dropped at her Sensei and looked down at me. "Uh... Sorry... I tried." And with that she ran away before Gai could trap her into the intense training I was being put through. I groaned loudly as Gai helped me up or more liked picked me back up to my feet. "Come on, Kisha!! Let the youth run through you!!" He struck a random pose with fire in his eyes. Honestly, I can't understand why I had to go to Gai-Sensei for my help.

My palm smacked my forehead. "Gai-Sensei, I don't have much youth left in me..." Gai waved me off, but at his hand moved like someone set it on fire. "NONSENSE! You just need some motivation!!" I sighed and rolled my head back, looking to the sky. Moments like these make me wonder why I even became a ninja... Right, right, my father being the way he is. That, and puppets are nice.. So I guess I get to blame Kankuro too.

"KISHA!" Gai called, making me raise an eyebrow and turn my body back to him. "Hm?" He took out a kunai. "Tell me! Do you like your hair long!?" My eyes widen, going back and forth from his face to the kunai he held. "Um! Uh! Gai-Sensei, please, put down the kunai?" I raised my hands in a defensive way. He's not serious, is he? There's no way that even this man would be so crazy to do that, right?

Gai gave me a closed eye smile before dashing at me with the kunai. "It's all about motivation, Kisha!!" I jumped back away and pointed at him, still inching away slightly. "NO! NO! THIS IS INSANE-EEP! " I just barely dodged a kunai he threw at me, twisting my neck to where it landed in the tree to back at him. "COME ON! FEEL THE YOUTH!" Gai cheered, getting out more kunais. "ALRIGHT FINE! I'LL RUN!" I waved my hands around for emphases. Gai gave me a thumbs up, putting away his kunais. "THAT'S THE SPIRIT!"

I sighed rubbing my head. Jeez, what is with this guy, I'm still not use to him.. Regardless of my thoughts, I turned away and started jogging.

...How long have I been putting up with him now?

A disturbing thought ran through me;

How long has Tenten had to put up with this?

*****

"Um, Akisha?" A light voice asked, lightly shaking me.

I rolled over to my side and opened one eye, staring up at the person who shook me. Sakura looked back down at me with a worried expression. Her pink hair tickled my nose as she was bending over me. I waved her back a little and dragged myself up to a sitting position, yawning and feeling somewhat sluggish. "Wha-What time is it?" Sakura grabbed my hand, helping my to my feet even though I didn't ask. " Around one-thirty... How long have you been out here?"

I looked up to the sky, a thinking expression plastered to my face. "Let's see. I started training at four or five with Gai. Gave up around nine... Forced to train after about fifteen minutes of rest... Then... Passed out around eleven-ish?" Sakura sweat dropped at the casual tune in my words. "Well... Uhm... I was just about to go visit Lee at the hospital, you wanna come? "I held back a scoff, remembering the day I had been told Lee's hospitalized due to his fight with Gaara. I told Sakura to tell who ever went against Gaara to forfeit but no. Don't listen to lazy Akisha. Obviously, I don't know anything after obviously living most of my life in Suna with Gaara, obviously. That's something I've seen a lot, no matter what, I tend to get plain ignored... Or no one cares enough, that too.