The Written Exam

*SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH THE UPDATING OF THIS CHAPTER AFTER BEING FIXED UP. I HAD TO REPUBLISH THIS -- HOPEFULLY IT WORKS NOW*

Okay well here's another chapter as promised. ^o^ 

To the side is a ShikaKisha picture. I'll be posting pictures like these to help you guys see how it'd look ^-^ Next chapter shall have a KibaKisha picture!

>_< I dont know when I'll post this exactly, but I am writing this during Hurricane Sandy.... And I live in the North East...  

Yay me -_-  

So,

Enjoy the story and comment your thoughts please! ^.^

***Akisha's POV***

I nervously scratched the back of my head under the harsh glares of many other teams that were placed in the room. The dead silence floating in the atmosphere didn't help ease my nerves, or Hinata's by the look of her scared features. I don't know what I expected of the Chunin Exams, but a room full of a million teams definitely wasn't expected. Especially all of them older, and having the menacing looks that spoke, ''I'd kill your puppy for laughs.''

Kiba lightly punched my arm, chuckles being uttered from his throat. "Nervous there, Ki?" I shook my head. "Heh, N-no why would I be nervous? I think Hinata might faint though..." I said, pointing out the obvious red faced Hinata. Kiba turned to the deep blue haired girl, her sights never daring to go above someone's ankle.

Kiba placed a hand on her back nicely for support. "Whoa. Are you okay?" Hinata shook her head up and down quickly, lying badly. Kiba was about to say something, probably of concern until he turned to the right, towards the entrance. A toothy grin spread across his face. "Heh... Even those idiots are here." I raised an eyebrow, curious to hear the meaning behind the sentence. "Care to explain what you're talking about?"

Idiots? Who do we know that are idiots? .....Naruto?

He took a step ahead of us and motioned us to follow with his hand. "Follow me." I walked up next to him., having to jog at first to catch up, but now at a steady pace I walked beside Kiba. "How do you know what you're talking about?" Kiba tapped his nose and rolled his eyes. "Don't you know my amazing senses by know?" I copied his action of rolling eyes. "Excuse me for not recognizing your great abilities." Kiba gave an affirmative nod. "You're forgiven!" "Oh shut up!" My hushed yell with accompanied with a push to his side.

Kiba began to retaliate when he looked upwards, seeing infront of us, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru. "HAH-HAH! FOUND YOU!!" Kiba shouted, pointing at them and being the first to gather attention in the tightly filled room. He strolled over, attempting a ''cool'' look, like they had something to be impressed about with Kiba. I choose a different look, casually walking over with my thumbs in my pocket. A bubbling feeling of happiness in me about seeing Choji and Shikamaru, after all it had been a while since I held a decent conversation with them. Training's tedious on your body, mind, and apparently social life. Shikamaru saw me, rasing his head and having his eyes light up. "You're here too?" 

I nodded, stuffing away the overly happy feelings that screamed at me to hug my friend. "Yeah." I answered simply, keeping my cool.

"I guess all ten of this year's rookies are here. I wonder how far we will get, eh Sasuke?" Kiba threw a competitive grin at him, tempting Sasuke for a fight. Sasuke stepped up, making Ino and Sakura swoon behind him. "You seem confident Kiba." Kiba's grin widen as he gestured to us. "We all did a lot of training, we won't lose to you guys." Shino, over by Hinata confirmed Kiba's words. "My teammate is correct, we all trained very hard."