Passing The Forest Of Death

Woo! Another chapter for my wonderful fans! >3<

Kiba is  still winning for Akisha. Keep on voting! There's a ShikaKisha pic! I do not own it except for my own edits.

Thanks to all of you who have been commenting, you know who you are! It really keeps me going. Even just a "good chapter" makes me wanna write!! Although I would prefer longer comments ^-^''

So thanks!! And enjoy! 

***Akisha's POV***

I groaned, snuggling closer into my covers. "Mmm..." I don't remember my bed being this soft or warm. Ki! Hey, are you awake!?" Ugh, why the loud voice? My team better not have broken into my room again... "Shush Kiba. We're close to the tower but not quite there yet, you can still attract enemies." A much more calmer voice said, sounding to be off to the right. "Right sorry... Ki? Are you awake?" The voice said softly. That voice... It almost sounds like Kiba's...

Wait a second.

My eyes snapped open in panic. "The-THE EXAMS!!" I nearly screamed, remembering the important tasks of the Chunin Exams. In my panic I flung my arms out, swinging and kicking my feet. In the matter of seconds my surroundings of trees flew by me, looking taller with each millisecond.

Oh. I get it. 

"SHIT! FALLING! HELP!" I yelled in realization, my voice definitely reaching the height of a scream.

"AHHH!!" I screamed in my fear as I fell even faster to the ground, too startled to think of grabbing onto a tree branch. "Oof!" Someone grabbed me to the side of a nearby branch. I groaned and looked up to see my savior, Shino. "Th-Thanks Shino." Shino nodded silently, setting me to my feet. Kiba as fast as I fell jumped down to the branch we were on, Akamaru right behind his master. "KI!? ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?"

I looked into his darkened eyes, only panic and concern showed through. "Yeah, I'm okay... Sorry about that... Uh, what exactly happened though?" I racked my brain trying to remember what had happened that led to me being passed out. We got our scroll. We were chased out of our camp by animals. And then we... What did we do then?  Hinata stepped closer, twiddling her fingers and getting ready to answer my question as she looked in the direction we seemed to be traveling from. "...T-that ninja from Suna re-elly scared you a-and you fain-n-ted out of fear. You've been out for tw-wo days."

Perfect. A trained ninja fainting from fear leaving her team to care for her, for three whole days. I let out a tiny sigh, I really am a coward, aren't I? Fainting from fear... Damn it. 

"We're going to the tower now.. We're almost there too!" Kiba said, his tone getting louder again with Akamaru yipping in agreement. I guess he gave up on collecting more scrolls after seeing Gaara in action. Not that I blame him there. He needs a dent in his ego. Without warning, I let out a yawn despite being passed out I feel quite tired. Kiba's forehead was quickly graced with a vein. I sent him a plain look. "What?"  His eye twitched. "I carried your ass this entire time we were moving! And you're yawning!?" He did his best to keep his voice hushed due to enemies but his voice still rose with his temper. 

I could feel a little hot blush appear on my cheeks, spreading across from each one. He carried me this entire time? Even though my feelings told me to thank him, I scoffed and crossed my arms instead. "It's not like I asked you too! Why didn't you let Shino carry me then? Or Hinata for that matter?" A faint blush appeared on his face, matching my own. He opened his mouth, going to speak when Shino interrupted him. "I tried to tell him to rest but he refused to let Hinata or I carry you." Kiba's mouth snapped shut, a tiny glare being thrown at Shino yet his blush only grew hotter.