|| two ||

"I hate it here..."

"Shut up Isaac, no one here actually wants to attend this party!" You replied as you sat at a small round table with Max and your brother, Isaac.

"Then let's make bets to make all of this a little more interesting." Max suggested and you rolled your eyes, but agreed to it anyway.
"I bet 50$ (Y/N) will leave this party with someone to do the thing."

"Shut up Max, I definitely won't!"
You defended.
"I bet 100 bucks that Isaac will leave drunk!"

"150 that Mother will force one of us to hold a speech." Isaac replied.

"I swear if that witch makes me hold a speech...oh my God I will punch her."
You muttered.

"The volleyball team keeps staring at us this is so uncomfortable...especially Ushjima...his glare is so intimidating."
Max said as he tried to avoid their stares.

"Just let them, they are probably judging us like their coach." You replied.

"Wait, do you think he's gonna talk to your mom today?"
Max asked and you shrugged your shoulders.

"Uhhh I don't know she's a busy woman so it would be a miracle if he would ever get a chance to talk to her."

"That's her?" Yaku asked as he stared at you.

"Yup!" Hinata answered with a giant smile.

"Wow....she's gorgeous!"

"She really is beautiful..."
Ushijima chimed in on the conversation.
"Tobio and Shoyo, you went to the same high school as her right?"

"Yes, she was already beautiful back then..." Kageyama answered.

"She's a goodness! I can't believe she's our manager!"

"The coach doesn't like her..." Atsumu spoke and everyone now looked at him.
"That's what Hinata said..."

"Yeah she told me she's not sure how long she'll be our manager." The orange haired male said and everyone frowned.

"But she seems so nice..."

"I would like to thank everyone for coming today!" Your mother said, as she stood on a stage with a microphone, grabbing everyone's attention

Your mother said, as she stood on a stage with a microphone, grabbing everyone's attention.

"It's been fourty years now since my father has given this comapny to me so I could lead it in his place. And before my father owned the company, his father did, as we always used to say, it stays in the family."

"I hope she's not about to do what I think she's about to do." You muttered as you stared at your mother.

"I'm proud and glad to have seen how far this company has gone and how much it has grown. It originally started with one team that my great grandfather once managed and now we have about ten thousand employees and manage teams all around the globe. Sometimes I still can't believe that I am a part of all this."