|| fourty-one ||

"Tsumu

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Tsumu...don't you think you're rushing things a bit? The two of you are still young and have been together for a little over a year now...isn't this...ya know...just a little too quick?"
Osamu voiced his genuine concerns.

He knew that Atsumu loved you with all his heart, and he wasn't against you or a marriage by any means, it was just that he didn't want his brother to rush things.
Osamu knew how imulsive his brother could be, after all one of the only things that persistently stayed in his brothers live were Volleyball and his love for fatty tuna.
Atsumu liked to change things up, be sponatinous and rearrange his whole appartement at 3 in the morning because he got bored of how it looked.
Atsumu was a free spirit that never thought much before making a decision, and of course Osamu knew that.
One would argue that Osamu knew his twin better than anyone else, although you might have taken that place now.

Osamu knew that Atsumu probably would never regret proposing, and the look in the honey brown eyes he knew all too well told him that his twin was actually dead serious about this.
There was this look of unwavering confidence he always had before big games, knowing he would make the best decisons, not a single smidge of doubt and that glistening in his eyes Atsumu always had when he knew that he had made the right decision, like he had when he enrolled for the MSBY Black Jackals.

As soon as Osamu saw that glistening in his brothers eyes, the golden hues that only ever appeared when his twin was free of doubts, he knew there was no stopping him.
His idea of proposing was set in stone, be it his grave, there was no stopping this man of doing what he wanted to anymore.

And since Osamu knew Atsumu wouldn't let go of the idea, and since he also didn't really want him to, supporting his twin with his plans was the least he could do.

"We literally bought a house! Ya know, one of those that I looked up when I was just a kid, dreaming of living there!"
Atsumu exclaimed with a bright smile.
"Samu, I'm living my dream life and I want to do that with the person Iove by my side, knowing she's mine and that I'm hers."

"God, I'm really not used to ya talking about others this positively Tsum..."
Osamu muttered.

"Oh shut yer trap Samu!!"
Atsumu cursed and the two of them bickered for a bit, throwing meaningless names at each other until they calmed down and resumed their conversation like actual adults.

"Tsum, why are coming to me with this so shortly before the Olympics, yer not planning to propose there...right?"

"No...I've thought about it...but it felt too unpersonal, I wanted the location to fit mine and (Y/N)s realtionship...and even though volleyball might have a big part, I have somethin better in mind."
Atsumu replied and his twin let out a sigh of relief.

"Good, I know that (Y/N) would hate to be proposed to infront of a giant audience and on national TV, thats just not her style."

"Yeah, I thought so too, she's already a lot in the media as is and everyone's gonna talk about it once were actually engaged, we don't need to do it on TV."
Atsumu replied.
"Although I do wanna wait and propose to her after we've made it to the semifinals..."