|| twenty-six ||

A/N
I think you already know what's about to happen, a lemon/ smut chapter.
So if you are uncomfortable with reading sexual content feel free to skip to the when it says "lemon over" (should be easy to find cause theres a gif)
For everyone reading, I hope you enjoy it!

Atsumu couldn't wait to get into the appartement when the two of you reached the front door

The setter was even too impatient to use the elevator and just carried you up the stairs instead, saying that he'll get the wheelchair later.

Once the setter had reached the door for his appartement he hastily opened it, almost dropping you and the keys in the process.
"Heh, don't worry babe, I would never drop you!" he said with a nervous laugh and tightened his grip on you.

He quickly went inside, kicking off his showes at the genkan and helping you with taking off yours.
After that he didn't waste a minute before rushing into the bedroom and softly throwing you onto the neatly made bed, knowing it wouldn't look near neat when he would be done.

Atsumu helped you take off your clothes but decided to keep the knee brace on, just to be sure, but made a mental note to try to be as gentle as possible when handling your bad leg.

You were left in only your (f/c) lace underwear while Atsumu stood infront of the bed, hastily pulling his shirt over his head and throwing it into some random corner of the room.

The setter couldn't help but smirk when he saw you almost drooling over his now revealed abs.
Your gaze wandered from his broad and trained shoulders to his pecs and six pack.

"Ya like what ya see?"
He asked with a devilish grin.

You just nodded while your eyes wandered down to his pants and the obviously growing bulge inside of them.
"But you like what you see too~"
You teased and Atsumu smirked.

"Of course I do babe, yer really hot!"
He replied and unbuttoned his pants, pulling them off and throwing them in the same direction as the shirt.
After taking off his socks and leaving himself only wearing a pair of black  boxershorts he climbed onto the bed and on top of you.

The setter leaned down, brushing his lips over yours before starting to kiss you.
Your arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer.
His chest rested against yours, warmth radiating off his body and warming yours while his arms embraced you, pulling you towards him to deepen the kiss.
Atsumu barelly pulled back when he started to playfully bite your lower lip while his big hands cupped your cheeks, making your face feel even hotter than it already was.