|| eleven ||

"Can I take a look at it? I know some things about treating bruises, maybe I can make it hurt less." Atsumu said softly and you hesitated turning away from it.

"Dont touch my neck and when I say it too much, then please stop..."

"OK (Y/N), I'll accept your boundaries." He replied with a smile and then got up from the chair he was sitting on to get something from the kitchen.

"First of all we should put ice on it to reduce the swelling. Are you hurt somewhere else? Was your nose hit?" He asked while gently putting the ice that was wrapped in a kitchen towel against your cheek.

"My nose... I think...it was bleeding but stopped after a few minutes."
You replied and he nodded.

His brown eyes staring into yours, before he turned away his gaze to take a closer look at the bruise.

"Seems like whoever hit you, did it with a lot of force." Atsumu said, gently rubbing his thumb over your cheek.

You winced silently and he pulled away, putting the ice ontop of the bruise again.
"I hope it doesn't swell anymore, but it could be that you cant properly see out of your eye tomorrow."
Atsumu said.

"You seem to know what you're talking about."
You chuckled and he smirked.

"I've had a lot of fights with my brother, and quite a lot of bruises. I can say from experience that a black eye sucks, especially if you wake up the next day and can't see on one eye cause its so swollen." He laughed while his chocolate brown eyes looked into yours.

Your cheeks turned pink, as you realized how close Atsumu was to your face.

"You're not gonna ask what happened?" You whispered.

"Not if ya don't wanna talk about it. Last thing I want is yer to be uncomfortable." He replied and you smiled weakly.

It was silent for a while and the two of you just sat there while Atsumu held the ice against your cheek.

"Do you think I'm weak for not being able to walk...am I weak for still struggling with my past?" You asked out of the blue.

"Why would you think that?" He asked.

"Because thats what I was told...I thought that it isn't true...but got slapped in the face for arguing. Foxes can bite too, but they'll never win against a bear."

"Ya were right though, having nightmares, anxiety or not being able to walk doesn't make you weak (Y/N), as I said before, I actually admire how strong you are."
Atsumu replied.

"Well my mother thinks its unprofessional and says I should keep my struggles a secret from everyone. It was her idea that you guys live her with me, she should have thought about this sooner..." you muttered.
"That damn witch!"

"I hope ya know that you don't have to keep your struggles to yourself. We are there to help ya (Y/N)!" Atsumu said and you nodded.

"I don't want to be a burden to you guys." You mumbled.

"You aren't!"
Atsumu replied.
"And struggles don't make you unprofessional. I hope that yer know that you're not only our manager but also our friend!"

"Thank you Atsumu!"

"We are hoooooome!" You heard Hinata yell after the front door opened.

"We are over here!"
Atsumu replied.
"Are you still feeling dizzy or nauseous?" The setter asked while looking into your eyes.
You shook your head.
"Thats good."

"(Y/N)!! Its so good to finally see you again!!" Hinata yelled before rushing towards you to engulf you in a tight hug.

"I missed you too Shoyo!" You replied while patting his back.