|| five ||

"Wow how did ya get to the building without dying? Yes really shouldn't drive when ya knee hurts..." Atsumu said as he drove off the parking lot and onto the road.

"And I thought that you would drive like we're in a GTA game, but you proved me wrong

"And I thought that you would drive like we're in a GTA game, but you proved me wrong."

You replied, ignoring his comment.
"Thank you for driving me home Atsumu....although I could have also gotten home on my own."

"Ya sure? Nah this is the safer option, plus I get to spend some time with ya so win win!"
He exclaimed.
"Also why would you roast my driving skills like that!?"

"I dunno...but you're surprisingly a good driver!"

"Shut yer trap!" Atsumu laughed.

"How much does it hurt?" He asked after a moment of silence.

"Don't worry about it I'm fine."

"Please answer my question." Atsumu said and you huffed

"Its ok, but the pain killers are starting to stop working so the pain is coming back right now." You replied and he nodded.

"Just tell me when you need help with anything."

"Atsumu?"

"Hmmm?"

"Why are you so nice to me?" You asked, staring at his handsome side profile while he kept his eyes on the road.

"You know when I said you're important to me and that I care about ya? That hasn't changed
(Y/N), thats why." He replied with a smile and you felt you face heat up as a blush spread over your cheeks, tinting them pink.

"Why would you..." you muttered, not expecting an answer or him to even hear you.

"Because you're such a kind person, you care about others more than you care about yerself."
His answer surprised you.
"Ya know, when I was a teenager I thought that only results count, but then I've seen how hard you work and learned that the way how you get to your goal is also important. You've taught me a lot (Y/N)..."

"I can only say the same about you Atsumu...you know when you said that foxes can also bite...I always remembered that and started standing up for myself...only because of that I can be the CEO that I am now."
You replied and you could've sworn that he was blushing a bit.

It went silent after that and you turned on the radio.
Watching through my fingers, watching through my fingers
Shut my eyes and count to ten
It goes in one ear out the other, one ear out the other
Burning bright right till the end
Now you'll be missing from the photographs, missing from the photographs

"I remember still remember when you sang that song, I was so impressed by how well you can sing." Atsumu said with a small laugh.

"No, I'm a terrible singer!"