|| fourteen ||

The next morning neither of you talked about what had happened. Not that there was much to talk about or that you wanted to talk about the things that had happened.

But sometimes, throughout the day the image and feeling of Atsumu hugging you from behind made its way into your mind and you could feel how your cheeks started to heat up, and how your heart began to beat just a little bit faster than usual.

This wasnt just a normal friendship anymore? Right?

Wether it was good or not, you didnt have much time to think about your feelings and deal with them since you were pretty caught up in a ton of work. A possible new sponsor needed to be met, you had to look at some possible brand deals and decide which ones would be fitting for the players and a lot of stuff regarding the company robbed you of your time.
All of your work caused you to rarely get more than four hours of sleep each day of the week which was getting exhausting really quick.
You also rarely saw the guys since they would just get up when you went to work and they would already be asleep when you came home.

It surprised you when you got a text from Atsumu out of the blue.
It was now Friday and even though you had gotten a lot of work done over the week, you still had a lot of things left to do.

____________________________________
| Tsumu |

Hey (Y/N)
You wanna eat lunch with me?
I'll invite you!
11:34am

Sure, why not
Where do you want to go?
11:35am

You choose!
11:36am

No!
Please!
You choose!
11:37am

Ok
Then well eat at that restaurant thats around the corner of your office building
We'll meet in the entrance hall
I'll be there in about 10min
You better not keep me waiting!
11:40am

Dont worry
I'll be on time
I dont wanna deal with a hangry Tsumu!
11:41am

See you (Y/N)!
👋☺
11:42am

See you!!!
11:43am
____________________________________

You didnt know why, but for some reason it made you very happy. It felt good to leave the office again to meet with someone and have some fun.

"There ya are! For a moment I thought ya were gonna ditch me (Y/N)!" Atsumu said while looking at you with a bright smile.

"I would never ditch you Atsumu!" You replied, returning his smile.

"Well then, lets go!" Atsumu said and then held out his arms, signaling you that he wanted you to hold onto it while walking.
You linked arms with him and the two of you started heading towards the restaurant Atsumu wanted to eat at.

"Ya really have been working a lot for the past week....You look tired (Y/N)" Atsumu said while you were about to start eating.

"I know...I also dont like to work that much but there were just a lot of things that I had to do."
You replied and then sighed.
"I think I'll have more time for you guys next week...how about we do a game night tomorrow?"

"Thats a good idea! You really need to something that isnt related to work! Promise me you wont do anything but have fun on the weekend"