|| ten ||

You were on the balcony, dressed only panties in a baseball jersey that covered them.
The wind blew through your hair while you enjoyed the view.

"Please come back, its cold without you here!" You heard the male whine as he sat up in the bed

"Just a few more minutes." Ypu replied, not bothering to even glance at the male.

"We can also do another round if you'd like...I'll even let you be the dominant one..." he replied and his words made you smirk.

"Ok." You answered and turned around, returning to the bed where he was already waiting for you.

"(Y/N)...I want to ask something." He muttered.

"Are you sure, have you thought about your question?" You replied coldly.

"Yes, for a while now actually. I know you said this relationship is only sex but you also said it would be a one time thing...and that didnt turn out to be true. I feel like the two of us have built up a relationship and I think we are ready to take the next step in it."
He said while holding onto both of your hands.

"What exactly do you want Noah?" You asked quietly while staring into his emerald colored eyes.

"You. I want you to be together with me...you know, a real couple..."
He said hesitantly. It was unusual for him to be so quiet and hesitant, normally Noah was dominant, loud and alaways said what was on his mind.
He usually was blunt and confident, which showed you that this actually ment a lot to him and that he was serious about this.

"If you need some time...thats ok (Y/N), I know that you never wanted a serious relationship with me but I feel like things have changed...you were in public with me...and I also feel like you've gotten a lot more comfortable with me." He said while rubbing the back of your hands with his thumbs.

"Im not sure Noah..." you muttered, this situation was overwhelming and you genuinely didn't know what you should do, or what you wanted.
"Yes Im comfortable with you, because you respect my boundaries and dont do things Im uncomfortable with, but I dont know if Im ready for a relationship."

"Well grow into it, I feel like it wont change that much, only that I can publicly say that you are my girlfriend. (Y/N), this would mean the world to me!"

You would lie if you were to say that you didn't consider it, but for some reason this didn't feel right.
And then in the probably worst moment possible, he popped up in your head, Atsumu...
Would you risk a possibly really good relationship for someone that you didnt even know what exactly you felt for them?
But there was something between the two of you, somthing that made you feel so safe and comfortable, like a home.
Noah didnt feel like a home, yes you felt comfortable around him, but did you feel completely safe?