|| fourty ||

Atsumu walked over to you, worried because you didnt respond to his question, and he got even more worried when he saw the tears streaming down your face.
"(Y/N), why are you-" his gaze fell upon your phone, catching a glance at the words and the curses surrounding them.
His hand stretched out, taking your phone away and reading through the comment on the news article, a picture of you and him on your date today on top of it.
'Famous volleyball player Atsumu Miya on a date with his girlfriend (Y/N) (L/N)' the headline read.
Atsumu scrolled down, seeing all of the public comments under the article, and most of them didn't have anything nice to say.

He gulped, one of his hands grabbing onto the back of the couch so he could keep himself on his legs. Seeing people say all of those things about you made him feel sick.
It felt like there was a giant pit in his stomach, a hard to swallow pill that wanted him to throw up.
"You know these things aren't true right?"
He asked, but it was more of a statement.
You didn't reply, your face showing a deadpan expression while the tears didnt stop rolling.
"(Y/N)! Those things aren't true!"
He pressed, wanting to reassure you since he knew that this was a topic you were particularly insecure about.

"B-but..." you mumbled, the words being stuck in your throat.
Strong arms engulfed you from behind, calming your shaking body a bit as soft lips pressed against the sensitive skin on your neck.
"Don't listen to it, there's no one I would rather be with."
He whispered into your ear, his hot breath tickling your skin.

"But...forever? I don't think you realize that this is something you'll have to do for forever...."
You muttered, fidgeting with your fingers.

"Ya think I'll leave you one day cause it's too much for me!?"
You nodded in response and Atsumu let out a long and deep sigh.
"I would never, and when I say never I mean NEVER leave you. I've left ya before and if was the biggest mistake I've ever made."
Atsumu replied and you looked up at him with glistening eyes.

"I love ya so much that I would give up everything for you if I had to...(Y/N) I can't imagine what it must be like to be in your situation, which is why it means so incredibly much to me if I can help you...even if it's just a little thing."
His golden brown eyes stared into yours deeply as he leaned down, planting a sweet kiss onto your lips.
"I love you so freaking much, I want to spend my whole life with you, buy a house where ya can live  without worries and restrictions, I want to give you the happiness you deserve, I want to make ya the happiest person on this whole world, want to spend my whole life with ya and stay by your side until my very last moment! I love you (Y/N) and I can reassure you that without a doubt I don't think like any of these comments, I have never and will never think any of these things. Reading this makes me angry but what it making me even angrier is seeing how upset and sad this makes you because ya don't deserve to feel this way and ya don't deserve to read ir hear any of this being said about you."

You were a sobbing and crying mess.
"Atsumu...!"
You exclaimed as tears followed like a whole flood.

"Shhhh it's ok."
Atsumu whispered, walking around the sofas he could give you a long and tight hug from the front.
"I-i love you too...s-so much."
You said between hiccups.

"I know ya do and I'm so incredibly thankful for that."
He replied with a soft smile and pulled away slightly to gently rub away your tears.

"You wanna look at the house tomorrow?"

"I would love to!"
Atsumu replied.