|| six ||

"Hey everyone!" You said as you entered the gym.
"Could I talk to everyone for a minute, it won't take long!"

Your kind and bright smile was reason enough to make the whole team jog towards you.

"I want to ask you guys some thing. Are you interested in doing some interviews with the media company 'shot'? I myself have done a bunch of different interviews with them before and always had a lot of fun and only good experiences."
You started and everyone was listening closely to your words.
"They also asked if they can go to the Olympics with the national team and film a little documentary, but are also interested in this team. I would just suggest that you look at some of their videos and interviews and tell me whether you're interested."

"OK!" Everyone shouted in unison.

"Just don't watch the ones they did with me, they are embarrassing!"

"I bet its not that bad!" Meian replied.

"It is...I was young and sometimes really drunk, just watch some other interviews by them, they have enough videos that don't involve me."

After training was over Hinata approached his teammates to ask them if they wanted to meet up and watch some interviews together.

Sadly Meian, Inunaki, Thomas and Barnes each had separate plans for the evening already and couldn't join, but Atsumu, Bokuto and even Sakusa agreed on joining him.

After some arguing they decided on going to Atsumus place since it was the biggest and he promised that It would be clean.
Hinatas appartement was simply too small for four people, Bokutos was too unorganized for Sakusa and Sakusa simply didn't want anyone in his house, so Atsumu was the only option that was left.

"Welcome crib guys!" Atsumu said as he opened the door.

"That was cringey Miya..." Sakusa replied as he walked in, judging the appartement of his teammate after taking off his shoes and coat.

"Whatever..." the blond muttered and then lead his friends to his couch, where they all sat down.

"I know (Y/N) said we should watch her old interviews, but I'm curious..." Hinata said as he got comfortable on the couch.

"Sure, I'm sure she's just overreacting and that it's not that bad." Atsumu said as he searched for 'shot's YouTube channel.

"Wow...she has done quite a lot with them..." The setter muttered, while finding a Playlist with interviews that you were in.

"She did a drifting video with Oikawa?!"
Hinata exclaimed while wiggling around on the couch.
"Can we watch it?!"

(Everything that is written like this will be happening in the video)

'" Hey I'm (L/N) (Y/N), a professional soccer player!"

"And I'm Oikawa Tooru, a professional volleyball player!"

"And today we will answer some questions, while drifting!"

"Oikawa, do you trust me?" You asked as the two of you stood next to the car.

"Depends on how well you can drive...but I would say yes. Please don't kill us...we are so successful right now!" The brown haired setter replied and the two of you laughed.

The video cut to the two of you wearing racing suits and getting into the car. Oikawa was the first one to drove while you sat in the passenger seat to ask him questions.