|| twenty-one ||

(TW for a fight, a bit of vomiting, blood/ injuries, sexual content)

"I cant believe its already been two months!" Hinata said.

You and the boys were currently in their favorite barbecue restaurant.

"Yeah the time really went by really quickly!" Bokuto agreed.

"I cant believe Im saying this but I'll miss living together with ya guys!"
Atsumu said and the rest laughed.

"Yeah I really liked living together with you all! I will miss the game nights and seeing Koutarou this frustrated!" Hinata said with his usual bright smile.

"Just cause you guys are always way to mean to me! You never let me win anything!" Bokuto said in a offended tone.

"Ya just have to get better!"

"Shut up Tsumu! Not everyone can be good at everything!!"

"Im just good at MOST things!"
Atsumu said and you rolled your eyes at his cocky statement, and this man says he isnt arrogant.
But thats exactly what you loved about him, Atsumus confidence in himself and his skills was alluring and often made you question what other things hes good at.

You werent sure what the relationship between the two of you was. You had said that you love him and by now the two of you just said it here and there when there was no one around. You also hugged a lot and yesterday you had slept in his bed again due to a nightmare that had you searching for warmth and safety after waking up.
But right now it was hard for you to differentiate between friendship and love, because it felt like something in between.

Maybe the two of you were just taking it slow, at least thats what you told yourself to feel less paniced about the whole situation. But the topic still was on your mind regularly.

Atsumu looked at you for a second, his lips forming his signature smirk and you found yourself blushing.

"You guys act like we'll never see each other again! You do know that Max and I will be returning to Japan too at some point." You said and Hinata pouted.

"But you're gonna stay here for another few months! We'll just miss you! It's no fun without you!" Hinata said with a frown.

"Shoyo is right! You're like the only one that coach is nice to! He's been kinda mean and when you're around hes easier to handle!"
Bokuto said with a sad expression.

"But for now you won't even practice with the olympic team...it's V-League season. By the way! Of course I'll watch all of the matches!"

"What about the time difference? Ya already don't sleep enough. Just watch it on youtube afterwards." Asumu said with a judging look.

"Dont worry about it! Besides! Where would be the fun in not having a live watch party with Maeve?! I need to cheer on my favorite team!"

"We are your favorite team?!" Hinata asked with sparkling eyes.