|| fifteen ||

"Thank you so much for taking me here Atsumu, I had a great time and really enjoyed it. I havent felt this much euphoria in....I think since I won my last soccer match. What I want to say is just thank you, this day couldn't have been better!" You said with a bright smile as you walked back to the car together with the setter.

"Im glad that ya had a great time
(Y/N), but the day isnt over yet!" Atsumu said and opened the car door for you so you could hop inside.

"What? Theres more?" You asked and the setter smirked.

"Yup, we still haven't eaten dinner!" Atsumu replied and started the cars engine.

"We can eat at home...what about the others?"

"(Y/N), they are grown men, they can take care if themselves. And if they cant cook they are at least capable of ordering a pizza."

"Are you sure? Bokuto is just a huge baby...Kageyama can be a bit cryptic and Hinata...hes scared of calling strangers." You replied.

"What are ya? Their mother?! Hinata lived in Brazil, alone! He can handle, besides, they still have the staff." Atsumu answered and a sigh escaped your lips.

"The house staff doesnt work on the weekends...but I guess I shouldn't worry too much...they really are grown adults...I guess."

"See! Just don't think about it too much!" Atsumu said.

"But-"

"No buts!"

"This looks good!" You said while stopping yourself from drooling

"Then start eating as much as ya can!" Atsumu said and then, as always started to eat inhuman amouts of food.

"That was really good!" You said as the two of you walked out of the restaurant.
Just like Atsumu you had eaten a lot and now felt full and happy. The food was divine and so good that you literally couldn't stop eating.

"Im so full!" Atsumu said and opened the door for you.

You hopped into the car and muttered a quick 'thank you' before the blond setter shut the car door.

"So...I hope ya still have room for dessert!" Atsumu said with a smirk and you looked at him in disbelief.
"Yeah, mochi or ice cream? Or perhaps both?" He asked.

"Why not both?"

"I like yer way of thinking."