|| nine ||

Love, a word for the strongest affection and emotion you can have towards a person

Its a strong emotion that can be so confusing but so comforting at the same time.
Love can feel like a home, or it can turn an empty house into a home.
Love is complicated and we probably will never fully understand it.
And the fact that there are so many different ways to love someone doesn't make everything less complicated.

You were also confused by what you were feeling when you sat in your seat on the plane to Chicago.
What was that feeling that made you feel all warm insid everytime Atsumu touched you, or just smiled at you.
There was no point in denying that it was love, but what kind of love?

Was it love like how you love a friend or how you love a lover, or maybe love like when you love someone really special like the way you loved Maeve.

This was so confusing...and there were so many things you had to worry about, so you decided it was best to just push these weird to feeling aside until you would see the professional volleyball player again, and until then you wanted to continue like you did before he invaded your life and turned everything upside down.
You just would be the strong confident woman again that does her own thing and from time to time meets up with professional athletes to spend the night with them.
And you would do all that without thinking about Miya Atsumu...or that's what you at least told yourself.

You had met up with Max, Isaac and some other friend to celebrate new years in a private club in New York.
To say that all of you got really drunk would be an understatement.
You never were one to really celebrate New years other than for the reason to get drunk, but this time you wanted to welcome the new year.
You had the feeling that it would be a good one.

The next day all of you woke up in the evening to eat brunch together and play some baseball afterwards

Playing baseball on the first day of the year was kind of a tradition of your family and you loved it.
Max took some videos and even sent one into the national teams groupchat to show how good you were at playing the sport.