|| three ||

187cm never seemed that big to you, not until he was directly in front of you, towering over your little frame.

"Mother, I thought you invited ME to brunch..." you said as you sat down at a giant table at one of your mother's favorite restaurants to eat brunch at.

"Awww sweetie, it was quite spontaneous!" Your mother said with that damn smile that always made you want to punch her.

"If I would have known that the whole team is invited too I would have worn something different..." you whispered.
You didn't look bad, you just wore a short wrap dress that wasn't too revealing but showed off your curved nicely.

"You look fine sweetie, isn't that the dress that all of your fans liked on you? I don't think the boys will judge you for wearing a short dress." She replied.

"Don't call them 'the boys', they are fully grown men." You muttered and then forced your lips into a smile.
"Hello, I'm (L/N)(Y/N), your new manager."
You announced as you looked at the team with a smile.

"Why did you invite them mother?"
You asked your mother in English.

"To talk a bit, get to know them and to tell them that you will be a great manager?" She answered and you rolled your eyes.

"How nice of you..."

Even though there was a whole team of handsome volleyball players in front of you, all of your attention was on him and your eyes were like glued to his face

He had gotten a lot taller, which surprised you since you had barely grown since the last time you saw him.
His hair was now lighter and went from that yellow color to a nice light blonde.

His facial features had gotten more mature and his body was even more muscular.

To describe him in two words, he was almost perfect.

While your mother talked about you and how you always were such a nice child and so gifted and talented, you stared into his beautiful brown eyes, almost escaping reality as you completed zoned out.

"(Y/N) dear, which team did you play for again?" Your mother asked, getting your attention.

"Kobe...you don't remember?!" You asked a little upset.

"Sorry, my memory..." she said laughing.

"Why did you stop?" Aran asked.

"I got injured...another player kicked me in the knee, completely shattering it...Im ok now tho, the injury healed nicely and rarely hurts." You explained.

"Sounds painful..." Hinata muttered.

"It was...took me one year to walk again...but I'm ok now, that's what's important!" You replied, knowing that your mother didn't want you to talk about this topic. She thought that its unprofessional to show yourself weak and vulnerable and also didn't want you to visit your clients in person  when you used to be in a wheelchair.