2

After the brief encounter with the angel whom she recognised as castiel, she knew sheu had to leave the town and find somewhere new. She didn't want to go back to heaven and she certainly didnt want to get involved with this whole Michael and lucifer thing.
All she wanted was to stay on the road and help as many people as possible.

She knew stopping here, in such a large town would bring attention to her but after she got into a car accident, accidentally killing a man; she felt so guilty she stayed around to help the community. Granted the accident wasn't completely her fault- the man was very drunk, he was drunk driving- she still felt guilty for not having the power to save him. But she can't bring people back from the dead.

So now she was back in her little dingy motel room, packing all her stuff before she grabbed her car and left. Yes, she drove. She could use her wings but she preferred the road it was more relaxing and allowed her to stop and little locations she had randomly found on the way.

She was doing a double check that she had all her belongings packed when he appeared in her room, the angel from the diner. Grabbing her angel knife she spun around and held it infront of her pointed at his throat.

"What do you want from me? I won't hesitate to kill" As soon as the word kill came out of her mouth the two men from the diner, burst through the door. She looked at them unimpressed before turning her attention back to the angel. She still had the angel blade pointed at Cas.

"Genevieve" he spoke, calmly and firmly, in greeting yet also in warning.

"Castiel." She replied in the same tone. Their eyes met and they stared at each other. No one was saying anything.

"Put the knife down." Dean interrupted their glowering match.

With a sigh she put the knife down, still holding it just incase. "What do you want from me castiel?"

"We're here because of your freaky angel mojo-"

She glared at Dean, "I didn't ask you, now quiet the celestial beings are talking." She made a hushing motion with her hands before turning back to castiel. Sam and Dean just looked at her in disbelief, they went to speak before realising they couldn't and resorting to glaring at her.

"Sam" he gestures to him. "And Dean" he gestures to Dean "they're hunters"

"Great that still doesn't explain what you want from
Me"

"No one has seen you in centuries, Genevieve."

"No. Some have seen me, they just don't live long enough to report back." They all looked slightly taken aback by her answer, they hadn't been expecting that. "Don't act so surprised. People change castiel, and no offence to Dad but earths a shithole. I was just adapting to my Surroundings"
She grabbed her bag and made her way to the door "adios I'm out"

As she went to open the door she felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned around to see castiel "what?" He didn't answer "what do you want from me?"

"We need your help Genevieve"

"With what?" She sighed and placed her bag down before sitting on the bed. They all looked at her in confusion. "Come on explain it to me then. I'll think about it" even though she had changed she was still the same giving and caring she just found herself thinking more about it first before giving someone everything.

"Sam is lucifers vessel-" castiel began

"You what?" She turned to Sam. "Really?"

"Uh yeah" he said awkwardly, finally being able to speak again.

"Right so what do you need from me?"

"We need your help in getting lucifer back in the cage"

"Can I make you a deal?" She paused, she knew lucifer needed to go back in the cage but she was afraid of him, of what could happen. "If you need me pray. Until then leave me be. I might turn up every now and then but uh other than that leave me be."

They all stared at her. Had she really given in that easily?

The truth was she still had a soft spot for heaven, she knew it needed to be fixed and everything needed to be sorted so maybe by getting her old friend to go back into the cage, she could contribute something.

Not to mention she also thought that both men were very attractive so that may have had something to do with it.

"Okay?" She asked again.

"Uh yeah that's fine.." Sam stated.

"Good. Now uh I'm off. It was good to see you castiel and it was nice to meet you sam and Dean"
And with that she picked up her bag and disappeared.