15

Crowley let out a sigh from the backseat, causing Genevieve to snap at him. "Will you just shut up?! Well get there when we get there!" He had been sighing and bothering them for the half past hour, it was really becoming a nuisance.

Dean turned to look at her "Gen are you okay?"

"He's annoying me." She replied looking out the window.

"I don't think that's what's going on here." He glanced at her quickly.

"No. I think that somebody's got a crushh." Crowley mocked from the back of the impala, causing gen to
Go a little red before snapping at him once again.

"Crowley if you don't shut up I will take this flask of holy water and shove it right up your-"

"Woah, woah." Dean cut over her. "We need him for the time being okay?"

"Fine." She crossed her arms like a child. Causing Dean to laugh slightly, she had been all over the place but even though her tone wasn't happy he could see that she was a lot more comfortable being this way then she was playing little miss sunshine all the time.

"Well lucky for you guys we're nearly in Chicago."

"Dean?"

"Gen?"

"Can we get tea?"

"Later."

She smiled before looking out the window, watching as the cars around them sped past, she had offered to teleport them there but she was shut down by Dean, claiming that he would rather cut his own fingers off than go through that 'freaky deaky angel hurricane' Again.

———————————————————————————

The three walked through Chicago,  " Hey, let's stop for pizza." Crowley suggested.

"Are you kidding?" Dean stared at him in disbelief, whilst Genevieve gave him a glar.

"Just heard it was good. That's all. Up ahead. Big, ugly building. Ground zero. Horseman's stable, if you will. He's in there."

"Oh yeah? How do you know?" Genevieve challenged. Crowley was really getting on her nerves with his know it all act. She probably could have done this without him, but Bobby sold his soul.

" Have you met me?" Crowley smirked at her.

"Unfortunately."

He glared at her "cause I know. Also, the block is squirming with reapers. I'll be right back." Crowley disappeared, travelling into the restaurant.

"I bet he's not in there" Genevieve nudged Dean.

"Oh yeah?" He nudged her back.

"Five dollars says he's not."

"I'll take that bet."

Genevieve smiled up at him, she was going to get that five dollars.

Crowley came back. "Boy, is my face red. Death's not in there."

Dean rolled his eyes, handing Genevieve the five dollars " You want to cut the cute and get to the part where you tell me where he is?"

"Sorry. I don't know." He shrugged.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. You don't know?" Dean was angry now, Bobby sold his souls for this. For nothing.

"Signs pointed. I-I'm just as shocked as you."

"Bobby sold his soul for this!" Dean yelled incredulously. Genevieve looked up at him, her eyes widening, she thought he was handsome when he yelled.