8

Once they reached the abandoned house Crowley let out a sigh, "here we are --My life on the lam. How the mighty have fallen. Single-pane glass, Used contraception in the fireplace. The water damage alone --"

"My heart's bleeding for you. Now, how do you know about the rings?" Dean cut him off.

"Well, now...I've been keeping a close eye on you lot." Crowley smirked at the three.

"We got hex bags. We're hidden from demons." Sam pointed out.

"I told you to stay away from me." Gen crossed her arms, glaring at him. Both the brothers gave her a confused look. What had gone on between those two?

"All but one. That night you broke into my house, our first date, my valet hid a tracking device in your car --A magical coin that easily trumps your little bags o' bones. It allows me to hear things, too --and, my, the things I've heard." He chuckled. "So you want to cram the devil back in the box? Cunning scheme. I want in."

"Just tell us where pestilence is." Genevieve fixed him with a hard glare.

"Well Gen, I-" Crowley began.

"It's Genevieve to you." The brothers looked at her again, she was really not putting up with him, they had never seen her this aggressive before.

"You said you could get us pestilence." Dean stated, fixing the demon with a hard stare, not half as fiery as Gens.

"Well, now...I don't know where pestilence is...Per Se. But I do know the demon who does. He's what you might call the horsemen's stable boy. He handles their itineraries, their personal needs. He's who you want --believe me. He'll tell us where Sneezy's at." Crowley stuttered out.

"Well, how do we get him to spill? Rip out his toenails?" Dean asked

"No. Nuts at his pay grade don't crack. We bring him here, then I sell him." Crowley explained.

"Sell him?" Sam asked

"Please. I've sold sin to saints for centuries. Think I can't close one little demon?"

"Oh my dad you're an ass." Gen sighed.

"Really?" Crowley asked her. "Because that's not what you thought when-"

"Shut up." She snapped.

"All right" Dean broke the tension between the two. "so where's this demon of yours?"

"You'll see." The demon stated before walking off into the abandoned house.

The brothers and angel just stood there confused, were they supposed to follow him orrrr?
Eventually sam spoke up, "Why are we even listening to him, Dean? This is totally insane."

"I don't disagree." Dean sighed.

"I hate him. Let's just kill him and find pestilence out selves." Genevieve told the two.

"I agree with her" Sam gestured to Genevieve.

"One big happy family, are we, then? Fantastic." Crowley sighed as he approached the three.

"You ready to go?" Dean asked the demon

"Yes. Yes. I am. Sam, Genevieve, keep the home fires burning."

"What are you talking about?" Dean looked at the demon with distaste and annoyance.

"They're not coming."

"And why the hell not?" Sam asked, outraged.

"Because I don't like either of you...I don't trust either of you...And -- oh, yes --You both keep trying to kill me."