23

Gen let out a groan of pain as she landed, her head smacking the cold hard ground.  The possessed brothers split, all becoming separate entities.

Immediately Gen got up, she was prepared for anything that Lucifer was about to throw her way, she wasn't aware of the full power of the cage, what it could do, what it would do, what would happen to her?

Sam grunted as he pulled himself of the ground, the now group of five all staring at eachother unsure what to do, unsure what to say.

Gen knew that what was about to happen wasn't going to be fun, especially not for Sam.  She knew what was about to happen would follow everyone for the rest of their lives. But she also knew that Sam wouldn't be In here for long, she knew Dean would never give up on his brother, he would find a way no matter what. That thought gave her some comfort, maybe he would find a way to save her?

She knew they weren't in love or anything - he didn't love her. And she knew that what happened between them wasn't important - it wasn't important to him. But a small part of her hoped that he did love her and that it was important.

It was ridiculous really and she hated that she thought that but she couldn't help it.

She was drawn back to the current situation at hand when Lucifer let out a blood curdling cry before charging at her.

He threw her into the ground before she could do anything to defend herself, "You!" He yelled in her face, "You ruined everything!" He cried, "I almost had him but no! You had to come and ruin everything. Destiny! That was our Destiny! And yet again you ruined everything!"

He was now repeatedly punching her in the face, the others stood by unsure what to do.

"I'm not the problem!" Genevieve yelled, shoving him off, she stood up as she looked down at him. "You are!" She cried, "We had everything! We were friends! But you were selfish! It was your fault you ruined everything! And yet you pass the blame onto me, why do you always do that? Why do men always do that? So get absolutely fucked!"

Lucifer stood, looking down at her, he began to laugh. "Please,  look at you. You're still an emotional wreck. I remember when you first came to heaven, crying over that little sad sap of a man. I thought that you would at least understand why I hated humans." He starting shaking his head, looking down at her disapprovingly. "But no, no, no, no, no." He stared at her as if she was a piece of dirt. "You had to be 'selfless' and 'perfect' everyone knows that you were dad's favourite. And now look at you, where has that got you?" He crouched down, tapping her on the nose with each descriptor. "In the same deep, damp, dark section of hell with me." He smiled standing up, before delivering his last line of cruelty. "You might aswell admit it, you actually agree with me, you were just too concerned about your 'image' to speak out." He walked away before sitting in a corner, the five of them then sat in silence just waiting for the next snap. Just waiting for the next fight.

——————————————————————————
Well this is the final chapter of this book, it's been a fun ride, but don't worry this isn't the end of Genevieve's story.
Thank you all, you have been lovely readers and I have loved seeing your comments, I appreciate and love you all.
I hope that you all read my other stories and possibly liked this book enough to drop me a follow. Thank you all for voting, it's crazy to me that I have over twenty thousand reads!

Love you,

Amber 💖