17

Dean yawned as he awoke, the feeling of Genevieves hair tickling his nose drawing him out of his slumber. He sighed as he looked at her, her head resting on his chest, his arm around her. She looked so incredibly peaceful.

He looked over at the clock 05:49 There was no point in going back to sleep now, but he didn't want to wake her.

He studied the woman laying next to him, each line of her face was perfection. He watched as her facial expression changed in her sleep and she snuggled in closer to his chest, her hands grabbing a hold of his shirt.

As she began to let out a low whimper, he raised his free arm and gently rested his hand on the side of her face before pushing her hair back.

Her hand curled into a fist, tightly holding his shirt as she began to move a bit more. Letting out a sharp breath, she sat bolt up right.

Dean looked at her in concern, "Gen?"

She turned to look at him, "I'm sorry, it was just a bad dream."

"You want to talk about it?"

"Not really." She sighed before lying back down, her head resting next to his as they both turned to face each-other. "Do you want to talk about anything?" She watched his facial expressions change. "Maybe about Sam..."

He frowned, "not really."

"You should talk to him." She stated, his frown deepened but he nodded In response. Smiling, she lent forward and kissed him, he smiled before checking the clock- 5:57 - Bobby and Sam wouldn't be up for another thirty minutes.

Smirking, he rolled over so he was on top of Genevieve, he looked down at her waiting for permission, which she gave before he leant down and delivered swift kisses down her body, her hands tangled in his hair.

Sharp breaths, moans and giggles filled the room.
———————————————————————————

Sighing Dean approached his brother, who was sat on the hood of his car. He really didn't want to have this conversation but he knew it was necessary and Gen had given him the look, you know that one specific look that all women do, when you're not doing as your told. He hated that look, and most of all he hated that it worked.

"Hey." Sam greets, he watched as his older brother took a beer out of the cooler before Leaning against the car.  "Dean? What's going on?"

"I'm in." He stated.

"In with...?" Sam raised a brow, not getting what his brother was referring to.

"The whole "up with Satan" thing. I'm on board."

"You're gonna let me say yes?" Sam was confused, although he thought he might know who might be the cause of this change of heart. And she was a certain 6ft tall, blue eyed, blonde haired celestial.

"No. That's the thing. It's not on me to let you do anything. You're a grown – well, overgrown – man. If this is what you want, I'll back your play."

"That's the last thing I thought you'd ever say." He was surprised that his brother had changed his mind, but he was also thankful.

"Might be. I'm not gonna lie to you, though. It goes against every fiber I got. I mean, truth is... You know, watching out for you... it's kinda been my job, you know? But more than that, it's... it's kinda who I am. You're not a kid anymore, Sam, and I can't keep treating you like one. Maybe I got to grow up a little, too. I don't know if we got a snowball's chance. But... But I do know that if anybody can do it... it's you." Dean spoke before looking away, embarrassed at the 'chick flickiness' of the moment.

"Thank you." Sam sighed, the fact his brother was backing him up made him feel so much better. He was shitting his pants a bit at the thought of the upcoming fight but he knew that he would be fine, Genevieve had told him so.

"If this is what you want... Is this really what you want?"

"I let him out. I got to put him back in." Sam nodded

"Okay. That's it, then." Dean looked at his brother, he was secretly hoping that he would back out. Or that he would ask him what the fuck he was talking about and that this whole thing had been a dream. That all of it had been a dream, that they were a happy family in Kansas and that this was just a bedtime story his parents were telling his four year old self. That they wernt about to face the end of the world. But he knew that hoping and wishing would do nothing, they were in the endgame now.

———————————————————————————

Hi guys!

Sorry for the short chapter.
This book has got so much more attention than I expected it to!
I'm so thankful and Am so exited to create more works in the future! :)

Love you loads,
Amber ❤️