19

Bobby watched through his binoculars, seeing a man stood in the building window. He approached the other group, a grim look on his face. "Demons. At least two dozen of them. You were right – something's up."

"More than something. He's here. I know it." Deans jaw was clenched, he was ready.

"It's true, I can feel a great power, it must be his."

Dean sighed before walking around to the back of the impala, he knew what might be  about to happen and he wasn't sure he was ready.

Bobby looks over to Sam,  "I'll see ya around, kid."

"See ya around." Sam gives a sad smile, Bobby wraps his arms around him giving him a hug.

"He gets in... You fight him tooth and nail, you understand? Keep swingin'. Don't give an inch." The older man let go of Sam.

"Yes, sir."

Genevieve looked at Bobby with a smile, Bobby rolled his eyes and gave her a hug aswell, "look after those two alright, get them back to me in one piece."

Genevieve nodded and smiled, "yes, sir." She copied Sam.

Sam held his hand out to castiel, "take care of these guys, okay?" He then turned to Genevieve "you too."

"That's not possible." Castiel stated, whereas Genevieve just nodded.

"Then humor me."

"Oh. I was supposed to lie." Cas put on a fake smile "uhhhhh Sure. They'll be fine."

"Just – just stop... talking." Sam sighed and shook his head before walking to the back of the impala, he looks to his older brother an awkward smile on his face, "You mind not watching this?"

With a small sigh Dean walked away, towards Genevieve and Sam began to drink.
"So uh Gen, you sure you're up to this?"

"Yup." She smiled up at him, she grabbed his hand giving it a squeeze. "We got this."

"Good. Good." Dean coughed awkwardly not sure what to say, Sam had told him to to get out, live a normal life and maybe that was the best thing for him, but he couldn't exactly get out if he was with her.

Sam cleared his throat as he closed the trunk, "Okay. Let's go." He walked past the pair, who followed behind him. Deans face set with a deep frown, he had a lot to think about, he had a lot to do.

Bobby and castiel watched the trio leave, Gen turned around giving them a small smile and a little wave, well aware that this could be the last time she ever saw them.

Sam raised his arms as he approached the building, before yelling "All right! We're here, you sons of bitches! Come and get it!"

Four demons exited the building, "Hey, guys. Is your father home?"

The demons just smirked at them before approaching, two of them grabbed Genevieve, whilst one grabbed sam and the other Dean.

Gen rolled her eyes, "really? There needs to be two of you?" she glared at the two demons who grabbed her.

The three were dragged into the building, each giving their own complaints to how they were being handled, but none fighting back, the only important thing was that they got into that building.

Luicfer smirked as he saw them dragged in, he waved at Genevieve a mocking pout on his face "Hey, guys. So nice of you to drop in."

The celestial, scrunched her face in disgust at her once best friend. He was not looking good; sores covered his face, skin peeling off of him and scabs were forming.