5

The three appear in the ballroom to see Gabriel and Kali. Quickly Genevieve steps in-front of the two brothers keeping them behind her, as a way to protect them. Dean frowns slightly at this , they hardly knew each other, before looking to Sam who just shrugged.

"How long have you known?" Gabriel asked the pagan, he glanced back at Genevieve giving her a small smile. He was beginning to doubt being able to make it out of there alive, it looked like he would have to cancel on their plans.

"Long enough." Kali responded, a smirk adorned her face but her eyes were filled with rage.

"How's the rescue going?" Dean asked, causing the pagan to turn to the three.

"Well, surprise, surprise. The Trickster has tricked us." Kali mused.

"Kali, don't." Gabriel warned

"You're mine now. And you have something I want" kali reaches into GABRIEL's jacket and removes his angel blade "An Archangel's blade. From the Archangel, Gabriel." Genevieves eyes widened, she was going to kill Gabriel

"Okay, okay! So I got wings, like Kotex. But that doesn't make me any less right about Lucifer."

"He's lying. He's a spy."

"I'm not a spy. I'm a runaway. I'm trying to save you. I know my brother, Kali. He should scare the living crap out of you. You can't beat him. I've skipped ahead, seen how this story ends--" Gabriel tries to get through to her, but she doesn't listen

"Your story. Not ours. Westerners, I swear. The sheer arrogance. You think you're the only ones on earth? You pillage and you butcher in your God's name. But you're not the only religion, and he's not the only God. And now you think you can just rip the planet apart? You're wrong. There are billions of us. An we were here first. If anyone gets to end this world, it's me. I'm sorry." Kali stabs Gabriel with the blade she took from him, he screams and in a flash of light he dies.

"Gabriel!" Genevieve yells, her eyes widening with tears brimming her eyes, she glares at kali "You- you BITCH!" She screams, but before she could do anything stupid Sam puts a hand on her shoulder stopping her.

"This is crazy." Another one of the gods pipes up

"They can die. We can kill Lucifer." Kali dismisses, eyeing up Genevieve who looked ready to murder her.

"All right you primitive screwheads, listen up." Dean announced, stepping infront of Genevieve. She watched him wearily confused as to what he was doing ready to protect him if need beZ

"Are you outta your mind?" Sam asked

"I'm outta options. Now on any other given day, I'd be doing my damndest to, uh, kill you. You filthy murdering chimps. But, uh, hey, desperate times. So even though I'd love nothing better than to slit your throats, you dicks, I'm gonna help you. I'm going to help you ice the devil. And then we can all get back to ganking each other, like normal. You want Lucifer, well, dude's not in the Yellow Pages. But me, Sam and Gen we can get him here." Genevieve looked at him with surprise at the nickname. In her experience you only give Nicknames to friends.

"How?" Kali asked, looking at the three suspiciously

"First you let those main courses go. Then we talk. We can either take on the devil together, or you lame-ass bitches can eat me. Literally." He looked to Gen, "come with me to help the main course"

"Okay" she raised her fingers to his head before he could protest and transported them to the kitchen.

"I told you not to do that-" he was slightly green again,