12

The three had finally arrived at pestilences hide out, they were currently outside watching it.

"So this is Dr. Evil's lair, huh?" Dean was extremely underwhelmed.

"No Dean, it's pestilences hideout. Not 'dr Evil'." Genevieve corrected, Dean let out a sigh whilst Sam let out a small laugh.

"No Gen I meant that-" Dean stopped himself. "It doesn't matter."

Sam eyed the building " It's kind of more depressing than evil."

"It's like a four-color brochure for dying young. Of course, to Pestilence, it's probably Dollywood in there."

"I love Dolly Parton!" Genevieve exclaimed, she wasn't up to date with a lot of pop culture as it wasn't something that particular interested her however when she was in a diner once they had Dolly playing and now shes Gen's favourite music artist.

The boys looked back at her before carrying on with the conversation. "Great. A whole building full of people. We don't know who's human, who's demon, and who's pestilence. So what do we do?" Sam asked.

"Hang on." Dean stopped the conversation, they all went silent as Dean looked as though he was thinking.

"Don't hurt yourself." Sam laughed.

"Shut up Sam."

"Gen with me." He gets out the impala as Genevieve follows.

"I'm going to distract the guard then you smite him." He explained.

"I'm not going to smite him Dean."

"Fine." He sighed. "Just knock him out."

Dean approached the guard plastering on a fake smile as Genevieve waited out of the guards line of vision.

" Hey. Hi. Uh, I'm looking for my Nana. Uh, her name is Eunice Kennedy." Dean asked the guard

The security guard turned towards Dean and Deadpanned. " Go around front and see the nurse." This was almost a daily occurrence people asking for help from him, he didn't have the time. He was supposed to just be security, not a tour guide.

" You mind just helping me out, sir? Uh, she's about, uh, about that small and gray hair, wears diapers." Dean pressed, the guard rolled his eyes but before he cold say anything Gen had placed two fingers on his head and knocked him out.

Sam approached the pair "Eunice Kennedy?"

"That's the beauty about improv, Sammy. You never know what's gonna come out of your mouth." Dean then turned to Genevieve. " you could have been a bit quicker though. But overall a good job." He patted her shoulder.

"So, what are --" Sam began to question when he saw Dean drifting off to sleep, he looks to Genevieve in concern wondering if she had accidently done it but she just shook her head and shrugged. He tapped Deans arm waking him up "Hey. What are we even looking for?"

Dean yawned before saying "Well, he's Pestilence, so he probably looks sick."

"Everybody looks sick." Sam deadpanned before pointing to something on the monitor. "Hey."

"Oh, now we're talking." Dean responded.

"Talking about what?" She tried to look but they were both stood in the way, like a brick wall, but made of men. "Can you move so I can see please?" She pushed Sam out the way. "Thank you."

"That him?" Dean asked.

"It could be. I've never met him." She responded.

"Well let's go have a look shall we?" Dean smirked before almost passing out again.