3

It had been a few weeks since she had last seen the Winchester brothers, but she had seen castiel.
He had stopped by every now and then, to check on her. Which she found awfully sweet but a part of her did worry that he was going to report back to heaven.

However today she received a visit from another Angel that wasn't castiel. It was Gabriel. She hadn't seen him since she left. She had jo clue how he even found her but he scared the crap out of her. She came back to her motel room after picking some things up from the shop and he was sat there on her bed.

"Hey Gen!" He chirped. She jumped in shock
"Holy fu-" She paused "dge. Holy fudge"

She just stared at him wide eyed.

"Gabriel? What? You? Huh?" She shook her head. "Hi. Gabe."

She walked into the room and put her shopping bags on the small motel table.

"It's been a while" he stated. "Thought I'd check in."

"You sure this has nothing to do with Lucifer and the Winchester brothers?"

"It might have something to do with them."

"What do you need?"

"I might need you at some point in the future so be prepared."

"I will."

They were silent for a moment. "It's good to see you" she smiled at him.

He smiled at her before disappearing again.

"Angels." She sighed, before going back to unpacking her stuff. She knew what was about to happen. They were all going to fight. She knew she might not make it out alive but if it was for the good of the earth she was willing to risk it.