11

The silence was deafening, no one in the car was saying a word. Deans eyebrows were pulled into a frown, he was fuming. Sams face carried guilt, and Genevieve, was confused and awkward.

It had all blown up, Sam let it slip that he was planning to say yes to Lucifer, And that Genevieve and Bobby knew. Not only that but Dean was still pissed about the Suppression sigil incident.

Emotions were all in the air, no one was pleased with one another.

Sam was still upset about Brady, which was understandable.

Genevieve was upset with Sam for the suppression sigil and she didn't know why Dean was angry with her, Sam told her what he wanted to do she couldn't control him.

"Where are we going?" Genevieve asked, breaking the silence, they had just been driving and she wasn't sure what she should do.

Deans looked at her through the mirror his green eyes peircing her, "we're going to Bobby's."

Genevieve got a small smile on her face, she liked Bobby. They had never met before but they had that phone conversation, and she had heard him talking to Sam. He seemed like a harsh, grumpy old man but she knew better, that he was kind hearted, she could tell that from the way he spoke to the brothers.

Silence swallowed the impala again.

——————

When the impala pulled up outside Bobby's place, Genevieve was first out the door. She was exited, Sam and Dean exchanged small smiles, she was like an exited puppy.

She bounded over to the front door and knocked on it, at that moment Deans eyes went wide, He should catch up before Bobby answered the door, otherwise this meeting would not go down well. So quickly he sped up to her, and dragged her back a bit as she was way too close to the door.

She looked up at him and he smiled before quickly replacing it with a frown. He was still upset with her and Sam.

The door to the house opened, Genevieve looked at the man who opened the door with a large smile, he just looked at her confused before looking at the brothers.

"Bobby, this is Genevieve." Dean explained. "She's an angel of sorts."

"Right." He paused. "Well come in then and tell me the problem." The three of them followed him inside. Then the argument began again.

—————-

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Dean exclaimed. He was unbelievably angry, not only did Genevieve know about Sams stupid plan but now Bobby too?

"Dean --" Sam began only to be cut off.

" ...no, don't "Dean" me. I mean, you -- you have had some stupid ideas in the past, But this --" he began only to sigh. "I can't believe you knew about this." He stared at Bobby.

"What?" The old man asked gruffly. They turn up and now they're fighting with him! Not only that but they bought an unknown angel with them who was now sat on his sofa, watching the three of them argue. It was uncomfortable.

"About Sam's genius plan to cram the devil down his throat." Bobby just nodded in response

"Well, thanks for the heads up!" Dean snapped, "instead I had to find out by Genevieve-" he gestured to the angel. "Accidentally letting it slip." Her eyes widened at him. This was her fault?

The first woman | supernatural | book one of the goddess seriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें