6

She ached, all of her ached. Her head was spinning her mind was mushed. She needed to go to Sam and Dean, they owed her a cup of tea.

She closed her eyes and transported to where they were, she ended up in the back of the impala causing both men to jump.

"Gen!" Dean yelled, "Don't do that!"

"Sorry." She stated her head was still painful, "you two owe me some tea." She stated. "No on second thoughts I want a beer" then she thought about it. "No tea. Wait vodka infused tea." She sighed. "No i-I I don't know." She felt broken.

"Are you alright?" Sam asked her.

"Yeah" she nodded her voice cracking. "No." She shook her head, the tears pooling in her eyes. The two brothers looked at eachother awkwardly. "He's dead." There was silence. "For real this time."

Neither of the brothers new what to say to her, if it was Sam Dean would offer to let him drive but she wasnt Sam. She was an angel? If it was Dean Sam would probably try to talk to him but she wasn't Dean, he had no idea what she was like this was only their second time meeting. Maybe they should just get her a tea.

"Do you uh have the video he gave you?" She asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah" Sam got his laptop out and put the DVD in.

TITLE CARD – Red with scrolling credits. Cheesy 'porno music' plays in background. reads:
"ALL PERFORMERS IN THIS FILM ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18, HAVE CONSENTED TO BEING PHOTOGRAPHED, AND HAVE PROVIDED PROOF OF AGE. 18 U.S.C. SECTION 2257"

"Uh.." Genevieve paused. "Are you sure this is what he gave you?"

"Yeah." Dean stated not looking back at her.

She was leaning against the seat trying to watch over their shoulders but eventually she just got fed up and teleported in between them. All three of them were now cramped in the front seat.

"Really?" Dean looked at her unimpressed, she just gave him a slight nod before turning her attention back to the screen. He rolled his eyes, angels they have no sense of personal space.

"CASA EROTICA 13" displayed across the screen.

A monologue began to play " Dear Diary, being a high powered business president is super-fun. But sooo exhausting. Sometimes, I just need to relax. I need Casa Erotica." A knock at the door sounds, the boys look concerned about the fact the archangel Gabriel had just given them a porno but Genevieve was very interested, she had never watched one of these before:

"Room Service!" A voice sounds

"Come in!" The woman yelled

"Gabriel wanted you to guard this with your life?" Sam asked

"Maybe he's a fan. It is a good one." Dean responded equally as confused.

"Be quiet, we're about to find out who's at the door." Genevieve shushed the pair, who looked down at her with eyebrows furrowed. They all turn their attention back to the screen

The door to the hotel room opens and GabrIel
appears, wearing a mustache and a service waiter's outfit.

Genevieve gasps slightly, "it's Gabriel, can we take him out of the little box now?" She asked the brothers but neither of them responded, the only response she got was a small pat on the knee from Dean, who did it in an attempt to be comforting.

"I've got the kielbasa you ordered."

"Ooh. Polish?" The porno woman asked

"Hungarian." Gabriel throws the dish onto the mantle as we cut away. You can hear the sound of Gabriel kissing the woman.