Falling For Him

CHAPTER SEVEN 

Zayn took my hand and we walked up to his room.  

"So... Um... I guess you can sleep here and I'll sleep down here or on the couch okay?" He asked me. Aw he's so cute. But seriously, no.  

"Uh... No. You are sleeping in your own bed child." I said in a strange voice. Zayn chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist.  

"Okay." He smiled at me and kissed my nose. I rested my head on his chest and we danced around his room slowly, rocking back and forth with no music, just soft breathing and the slight tapping of our shoes on the floor. Zayn twirled me around and held me again. I smiled and buried my face into his chest.  

I heard a loud boom outside and I yelped a little and jumped. There was a flash and I tried to hide my face in Zayn's shirt. I felt embarrassment rush over me and I pulled away from Zayn.  

"Sorry." I mumbled.  

"Hey, you don't need to apologize... You're okay." Zayn said, smiling at me. "Let's go downstairs okay?"  

I nodded. There was another boom outside and I scrambled towards him. "God, I hate storms." I said. We walked downstairs and Zayns mum was standing there.  

"Hey Mrs. Malik." I smiled.  

"Hi Niall, how are you?"  

"Good I guess. Thanks. How are you?"  

"I'm doing fine, thank you." She nodded and walked away.  

I walked around Zayn's family room and ran my hands over the couch and smiled. I felt at home here. I felt arms around my waist and I was lifted up by Zayn. I screamed and laughed while Zayn spun me around circles, my feet flying around me. Zayn set me down and I turned towards him and smiled.  

"That was fun." I told him.  

"Good." Zayn smiled at me. I smiled a huge smile and ran away from him.  

"Hey, come back!" He yelled. I ran upstairs and sped into his room and closed the door quickly, locking it. He pounded on the door and he was laughing so hard he could barely breathe. I giggled and looked around his room.  

"Hmm... What should I look through now?" I teased him. I heard a groan and he yelled for me to open the door. I opened the door a crack and peeked out.  

"Password?" I asked.  

"Um... Niall's awesome." He guessed.  

"No, but thank you."  

He rolled his eyes and kept guessing. "Niall's hot" "Niall" "Niall's room" "Boo" "Grapefruit".  

He guessed all these things and more, waiting for the right answer. He finally said it: "I love Niall."  

I smiled and opened the door. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.  

"Really?" I whispered.  

"Really." He whispered back. My eyes flicked from his deep brown ones to his full, soft-looking, pink lips and back up to his mesmerizing eyes. He did the same with my lips and leaned in very slowly. I leaned in a bit too and he hesitated a bit before leaning in again. My eyes were locked onto his as we inched closer together. I closed my eyes as I felt his nose brush against mine.  

Finally, his soft pink lips pressed to my lips and we stood there for a moment, getting used to the feeling. Ever so slowly, Zayn began to move his lips. I moved mine with his in sinc. His arms wrapped around me further and pulled me even closer to him, filling any gaps between us. I smiled in the kiss and Zayn smiled too. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tippy toes, trying to get even closer to him. Zayn nibbled on my bottom lip and I opened my mouth a bit. He slid his tongue in side my mouth and I froze for a second. But Zayn continued to massage the inside of my mouth with his tongue. I relaxed after a second and Zayn slid his tongue back into his own mouth. He pulled away a little and kissed my lips again. Then he kissed my nose, my forehead, my nose again, and then back to my lips. He pressed his forehead against mine and I opened my eyes. I stared into his eyes and blushed. I buried my face into his neck.  

"I love you too." I told him.  

He winked and kissed me on the head.  

I smiled. I think I'm falling for this boy. Hard.