Back to School

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"NiNi... Wake up... Come on sleepy head... Baby wake up its time for school... Come on sweetie get up." Zayn's voice cooed me awake. I groaned and turned away from him.

"You wanna skip today?" Zayn asked me. I shook my head. I'm too much of a goody-two-shoes to skip. "Then you're gonna have to get up sometime."

I slowly got out of bed and trudged into Zayn's bathroom. I did my "stuff" and walked back out. Zayn immediately wrapped me in a hug.

"Good morning baby." He said, cheerfully.

"How are you in such a good mood? And good morning."

Zayn laughed. "It's because my beautiful, amazing boyfriend is here. And he is incredibly sexy in the morning."

"Uh-huh. Well I need to get dressed. I don't really have any clothes left."

"What did you wear yesterday?"

"Your clothes. Like I did on Saturday and Sunday."

"Okay, take some clothes, we're not streaking today." He laughed. He bent over to me. "Though I would really like to see that." He winked. I gently slapped his face and giggled, walking over to his closet.

"Ah, there's so much to choose from!" I gasped. I picked out some white jeans and a red tee and some black suspenders. I threw on the clothes, and left the suspenders hanging at my sides. I turned towards Zayn.

"How do I look babe?"

"Mmm... You look a little too..." He began. I gulped. I felt tears coming up. "Hot." He finished. I let out a breath and blinked away the tears.

"You scared me!" I laughed.

"Good."

"Arse."

"You love it."

"Yes I do!" I slapped his butt and ran away. I locked myself in the bathroom, hiding from Zayn. While I was in there, i finished doing everything i needed to do. Zayn banged on the door. Once again, i opened the door a tiny crack.

"Password?"

"I love Niall. Now let me in."

"Nuh-uh that was the Password for your room."

I heard a groan and footsteps walking away. I laughed and ran out. I jumped on Zayn and kissed his cheek.

"It's Niall loves Zaynie." I whispered in his ear.

Zayn's face turned red and i kissed him again.

"Now go get dressed!" I told him. He ran into his closet and got dressed. He emerged a few minutes later in black jeans, a white shirt, and a thin gold chain around his neck.

"How do I look?" He asked spinning around quickly on his toes.

"You look amazing except for one thing." Zayn's face fell.

"You haven't done your hair babes!"

"Oh!" He screamed and ran into the bathroom. I laughed and walked in there with him. He concentrated on his hair. His tongue was sticking out of his mouth a little and he was staring up at his reflection in the mirror.

"You're adorable." I told him, walking out of the room and getting my stuff ready.

He laughed. "You're not much better Ni!" I rolled my eyes.

After a few minutes, Zayn ran out of the bathroom and threw me over his shoulder. He grabbed our bags and I squealed. He ran and spun in circles all the way to his car. He set me down in the small vehicle and put our bags in the back. He climbed in and kissed my cheek.

"I love you." He told me.

"I love you too." I replied.

"Now lets get to school!" He announced.

"Ugh." I groaned.

Zayn laughed and started up the car. School. Yay.