Snuggles, Kisses and Plastic Forks

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE  

Zayn's POV  

I couldn't believe it. I had my prince back. I held Niall in my arms and hummed softly in his ear. Niall was acting really cautious around me for some reason and he kept looking at my legs like there was something wrong with them. Niall snuggled into my side.  

"Ni are you okay?" I asked him. He looked up at me with his beautiful blue eyes.  

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?"  

"Um... You seem a little like you're in shock like you saw a ghost or somethin'."  

"Oh... Well... Yeah..."  

"You saw a ghost?"  

"No, just something freaked me out."  

"What was it?"  

"I don't know if I'm allowed to tell you..."  

"Oh..."  

"Sorry."  

"It's fine, angel."  

What couldn't he tell me? Ugh.  

About ten minutes later, a nurse came in.  

"Mr. Malik, it's good to see you're awake, how is your leg feeling?"  

"What?"  

"Your leg. How's it feeling?"  

"What's wrong with my leg?"  

"Well, in the explosion, your lower right leg got very damaged. We had to... Um... Amputate below your knee."  

I ripped the sheets off of my leg and saw that she was right. Tears came to my eyes. I was missing half of my leg...  

"Niall?" I cried.  

"I'm so sorry Zaynie..." Niall wrapped his arms around me.  

Niall's POV  

"I'm so sorry Zaynie..." I wrapped my arms around him.  

"I-I- How am supposed to do anything?" He sobbed.  

"I don't know Zaynie... We'll figure it out though."  

"I'm hideous Ni... I have so many burns and cuts, and I have half of a leg... How can you even like me Niall?!" He cried, putting his face in his hands.  

"Look at me Zayn."  

He shook his head.  

"Zayn Jawaad Malik look at me this fucking instant," I said sternly.  

He slowly looked up at me and tears slid down his face.  

"I know this is hard Zayn, but we can get through this, together. I love you so much. I know you can do this." I kissed his lips softly. "I love you."  

"I love you too Ni."  

Louis's POV  

I laughed as Austin spilled his salad all over himself.  

"Oh, so you think this is funny?" Austin laughed a bit.  

"...Yeah!" I burst out laughing, attracting some attention from the tables around us.  

"I think someone needs a hug."  

I gasped. "No, no, no! I am... Clothestrophobic!"  

"Claustrophobic?" Austin laughed.  

Crap. I pointed a fork at him and raised my eyebrows. "Yes, as a matter of fact I am! Now, please sit down before I die of claustrophobia!"  

"Eh... Nah. Come here Lou!"  

"My sassy ass will kill you itself if you touch me with your salad body!" I backed up, still holding the fork. Eventually my back hit a wall.  

"Uh-oh Lou!" Austin giggled as he wrapped his strong arms around me. I pushed his chest a bit away from me.  

"Mind the hair." I looked up at him. He grinned down at me. I pouted, hiding the heart in my chest that was beating a hundred miles an hour. He pulled away from me and I looked down at my clothes. I looked at Austin through my long eyelashes.  

"You ruined my clothes." I said, acting hurt and upset. I made a tear roll down my cheek.  

"Louis, I'm so sorry... I thought it would be funny, I'll buy you new clothes, I'm sorry!" He ran a hand through his hair.  

I sniffed. "I-I thought you were different, Austin..."  

"No, Louis, I am! I'll make it up to you!"  

I shook my head, holding back laughter. "These were my favorite clothes..." I forced a couple more tears to fall down my cheeks, torturing him.  

"Louis... I'm so sorry..." He wiped the tears from my face. I looked up at him through my eyelashes again.  

"You are?"  

"Yes, I really am."  

I held a straight face as I looked into his eyes. He didn't break my gaze, so I lifted my plastic fork and quickly slapped the back of the fork on his face. I began laughing loudly. I bent over, laughing like a madman. Austin just stood there. I stood back up and pinched his cheek.  

"And that's how years of drama pays off." I giggled. "And by the way, I hate these clothes." I laughed again. Austin sighed, chuckling a bit. I leaned towards his ear. "I told you my sassy ass would kill you." I walked away, swaying my hips back and forth.  

I reached Zayn's room and was about to open it when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around. There was Austin. He was cleaned up. He slammed his lips against mine. I stood there, frozen for a second, but I soon melted into the kiss. Austin held my face tightly and I wrapped my arms around his waist, leaning against the door. He kissed my neck and began to suck on a spot, definitely leaving a mark. His lips moved back to mine and I locked lips with him again. God he was a good kisser. After a few more minutes, we pulled away, breathless.  

"Wow." I breathed.  

"Louis will you be my boyfriend?" Austin asked.  

I nodded quickly. Austin leaned in again brushing his lips on mine.  

"Tease." I whined. I leaned back against the door and pouted, my bottom lip sticking out. Austin kissed my pouty lip and then pulled away. "Much better." I leant towards him again. Suddenly, the door opened and I fell backwards, Austin landing on top of me.  

"Uh... Oops." Niall said, stunned.  

We stand up and I bite my lip.  

"Lou? What is that on your neck?" Niall laughs.  

"Uh... Nothing." I blush.  

"So you guys are going out now?"  

"........Yeah."  

"Cool. Me and Zayn are back together! He woke up right after you left."  

I squeal and run to Zayn's side.  

There's one problem though. He's not breathing.

(^^JK JK ^^)  

"ZAYN HI!" I wrap my arms around him.  

"Hey Lou," Zayn laughs.  

"Give him some space Lou," Austin says, wrapping his arms around my waist. He holds his hand out to Zayn.  

"Hey, I'm Austin Gray, nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you." Austin smiled.  

"Nice to meet you Austin." Zayn shook his hand, smiling.  

Niall ran over to Zayn and got under the sheets with him. He cuddled up to Zayn's left side and soon he was fast asleep as well as Zayn.  

"That looks like a good idea," I whisper in Austin's ear. So we go and cuddle and take a nap on a little chair bed we made. I close my eyes and fall asleep, listening to Austin's soft snores.