Nice To Meet You

CHAPTER FIVE 

I walked into my first class and sat down next to Louis. I put my head down on the table and groaned.  

"What's wrong Nialler?" Louis chuckled.  

"I'M TIRED LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled at him, trying not to smile.  

"Do I see a smile? I think I do. Oh, oh, there it is. A smile!" Louis teased me.  

"Shut up." I said, a huge grin on my face.  

"Hey look, it's that Irish fag over there." I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw Harry pointing at me. I turned back around and slumped down in my chair, trying not to be seen. I felt a strong hand on my shoulder and I looked up and it was Harry. He immediately smacked me.  

"Don't look me in the eye you dirty fag." He snapped. I flinched at his words and turned away from him once again. "Hey, I was talking to you." Harry grabbed me by the hair and i yelped in pain. He threw me on the ground and kicked me in the stomach.  

"S-s-stop..." I moaned. But Harry kept kicking me, hitting me in the head several times until he was pulled away by someone.  

"Harry stop!" It was Zayn.  

"What? Are you on the fag's side?"  

"You are taking this way too far."  

"He deserves to die Zayn."  

"Nobody deserves to die Harry." I felt warm, strong arms around me and then I had a Kleenex dabbing at my face.  We were in a different, empty classroom.

"Are you okay now?" Zayn asked me.  

I nodded and whispered a small thank you.

"Are you sure your okay?" Zayn asked in a worried tone. I shrugged and I felt the corners of my mouth tugging down into a pout, trying to hold back tears. One slipped out and Zayn wiped it off with his thumb.  

"Hey, don't cry... Everything's gonna be okay..." He cooed. I rubbed my eyes and sniffed.  

"You wanna skip today?" Zayn asked me. I shook my head no. "That's fine. So the plan after school, we'll drive to your house and work on the project, and then I'll go home right?" Zayn questioned.  

I nodded.  

"Okay, let's get back to class." We walked out of the classroom and to our next class. 

The day went by slowly, but the time came that Zayn and I had to go to my house. I really hoped my dad wouldn't be there.  

"Hey Niall, you ready to go?" Zayn asked me.  

"Yup!" I chirped. We walked out to his very fancy but small black car and climbed in. Zayn started the car up and I gave him directions to my house.  

Zayn pulled up in front of my house a few minutes later and we climbed out of the car. I pulled out my keys and tried to unlock the door, when i realized that I was really nervous about this. Today my dad was home. What would he do to Zayn? What would he do to me?  

"Hey, you need help there?" Zayn asked, laughing a bit. I nodded and he unlocked the door for me, handing me back my keys. We walked inside and spread our things out on the floor. "Nice place." He smiled.

"Thanks."

"Okay! Lets get started!" Zayn said, clapping his hands. I nodded and got to work on the project. I heard footsteps behind me and I looked at the person. My dad. I gulped and looked back at the poster, freezing up.  

"And who is this?" Dad asked.  

"Um-uh it's Zayn, my partner in science." I stuttered, trying to keep myself from bolting.