You Can't Hide Me Away Forever

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"Niall... I can't let you go back there," Zayn stared at me.

"I can't just hide from my family forever Zayn!" I yelled.

"I don't want you to get hurt Ni..."

"You always say that! You're so overprotective!"

"Niall I care about you, that's why I'm overprotective, I'm sorry Ni."

"I'm going back to my family Zayn."

"No! Niall please!" He cried. "You can't go back there! Please Niall!"

"You know what Zayn? We're done. You can't hide me away forever. Goodbye Zayn." I began to walk towards my house.

"No, no, no! Niall! Wait, wait!" He screamed. I heard the pain in his voice but I ignored it. "Niall, please! Stay with me!"

I began to run. He ran after me but I was faster. He gave up and fell to the ground. "NIALL!! Niall! Niall... I'm sorry..." He sobbed into his hands but I ran on. He couldn't control me, he couldn't keep me from my family. I reached my house and threw open the door. There, I found my mother.

"Niall James Horan where have you fucking been?!" She screamed.

"With Zayn mum..." I cowered away from her.

"W-with Zayn? Living in his house? Without telling me?"

"Yes ma'am." I nodded and looked down at my fingers.

"Go up to your room Niall. I don't want to see you for the rest of the day. I'll have your father bring you up some food for supper. Go on. Go."

"O-okay," i slowly walked upstairs and closed my door. I breathed in the familiar smell of my bedroom and I sat down on my bed. My eyes scanned the room and I focused on a picture on my desk. It was a picture of me, my mum, and my dad together, smiling and happy. I was around three it looked like.

I closed my eyes and flopped back on my bed. I had school tomorrow. I'd have to face Zayn. I was not looking forward to that.

Suddenly, the door flew open. There stood my father. His eyes were full of anger as he glared at me.

"D-dad?"