Sleeping Beauty

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN 

Louis's POV 

The three of us decided to stay with Zayn and stay the night. Austin was asleep, taking up a few chairs. I pretended to sleep, watching as Niall stood up and walk to Zayn's side. Tears streamed down his face as he took Zayn's hand. He took a shaky breath and began to talk to Zayn.  

"I'm so confused Zayn... I don't know what I'm doing anymore. My dad... He's scaring me Zaynie. And, and Austin is such a great guy. I wish you could meet him. But I don't know... I haven't seen Louis in a while, but he told you two had been hanging out. I'm sorry... I hope you don't hate me. Because, well..." He took a deep breath and wiped at his eyes. "Because I still love you. I know I broke up with you. I was angry and scared and sick. Please Zaynie... At least stay alive or something. I want to see your beautiful eyes. I want to hear you laugh your amazing laugh. I know I'm a terrible boyfriend... I'm sorry. I don't know what to do about Austin. He's so sweet to me. So understanding. I don't want to hurt him and immediately run to you. I love you my sleeping beauty..." He ran his hand through Zayn's hair and stood up. I closed my eyes and heard him walk out of the room. I opened my eyes when I heard the door close. I heard Niall begin to sob outside. I sighed then got up and walked outside the room. I sat next to Niall and rubbed his back.  

"I heard what you said Ni..." I told him.  

"I don't know what to do Louis. I really don't-"  

"Shhhh... Niall, I think you need to tell Austin how you're feeling."  

The door opened and Austin walked out.  

"Niall, I heard everything." Austin sat down next to Niall.  

"I'm so sorry Austin-"  

"You didn't let me finish, Ni." Niall blushed. "And I don't care. Zayn was your boyfriend and you still love him. I think it's time you went back to him." Austin smiled.  

Tears formed in Niall's eyes and he threw his arms around Austin.  

"I'm so sorry Austin, but I really think he's the one."  

"Don't be sorry Niall. Now I'm going back to sleep. Stay beautiful Ni." Austin kissed Niall's forehead before standing up. He smiled at me before walking into the room and my heart almost flew out of my chest. I turned to Niall.  

"I'm proud of you leprechaun," I told him. He gave me a hug and I went back inside the room. "Thank you, Austin," I said.  

"For what?" He turned towards me.  

"For being there for him. And going so easy on him."  

"No problem. He's so sweet."  

"Yeah. I feel bad for the lad. He has a terrible life."  

"I have a feeling that Zayn may change that." Austin smiled. "Goodnight Louis."  

"Goodnight Austin." We went to our... Chairs and went back to bed. 

Niall's POV 

I pulled myself off of the floor and walked back into the hospital room. Lou and Austin were asleep. I walked to Zayn's bed and stared down at his beautiful face. I looked beyond the the burns, bruises and blisters. I remembered the face of true perfection. Zayn's. I traced Zayn's jawline with my finger. I traced his soft lips, his perfect cheekbones, his adorable nose, and his mysterious eyes. I pressed my ear against his muscular chest and listened to his heart. It was beating slowly, steadily. I listened for a while before taking his hand in mine. It was much larger than mine. There were scratches on his knuckles. I studied his palms. There were three creases in a row. I set his hand down. I walked to the end of the bed and sat on it. I rubbed his left foot and then reached for his right. My stomach dropped. Where was it? I jumped up and ran my hand down his thigh. My hand went over his knee and then it just... Ended. I screamed and fell to the floor, everything going black.

Daddy's Little "Girl"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें