This is What Heartbreak Feels Like

Who wants to see how Zayn's doing? Anybody? Okay lets do disss! -xx 

CHAPTER TWENTY 

Zayn's POV 

I missed his touch, his sweet smile, his laugh, his kisses, his everything. I guess this is what heartbreak feels like. I longed for him lying next to me, and wrapping his small arms around me.  

I laid in bed, in the dark, hoping somehow my baby would come back to me. If only I had agreed to him going home. But I just couldn't let him go home to his crazy father. But of course, like everything else in my life, I let him slip between my fingers.

I turned on the stereo in my room, yearning for something to take my mind off of the beautiful blonde. The song California King Bed came on. My heart broke a little bit more, if that was even possible. This was the song that I had sung in the car with Niall yesterday, before he ended it. This song described the feeling I had right now. I threw the remote to the stereo at the stereo. It hit it with a loud crack. The stereo turned off. But I didn't care. The tears still came. They streamed down my face.  

I heard a knocking at my door.  

"Zayn sweetie? I'm home!" It was my mum. "Can I come in?"  

"Yeah..." I croaked.  

She opened the door. "Oh sweetie, what happened? Why are you crying?"  

"N-niall broke up with me mum! He said I was too protective of him and that I was hiding him from his family. His dad abuses him though! Oh my god... What is happening to him?! Mum I need to go save him! What if he's getting hurt?!" I shrieked.  

"Oh, baby... I'm so sorry! He's probably fine! Don't worry about him!"  

"How can I not worry mum?! I LOVE HIM!" I buried my face in my hands.  

"I think you need to move on sweetie, he's only hurting you thinking about him..."  

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! JUST GET OUT! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I cried.

My mum looked hurt, but I didn't care. She couldn't tell me to move on. I had my life planned out with Niall. The book, everything I had dreamed of doing with Niall. I might as well burn it. It's worth nothing now.  

My mum left the room, but before she left, she said, "Take a shower, eat, get dressed, and get out of the house, try to forget him." She closed the door.  

Eventually, I dragged myself out of my giant bed and did as she said.  

After I finished everything, I decided to go to the mall and just hang out there. That should take my mind off of Niall shouldn't it? 

Niall's POV 

"Why don't we go to the mall, huh?" My dad asked.  

"Sure."  

"Okay let's go!"  

Once again I climbed into the car and we drove off to the mall. 

Once we got there, we walked i to the mall and walked around.  

"Okay, we need to get you some girly clothes because your mother will start to notice if we don't."  

"Yeah, okay." I said quietly. I looked around the mall, staring at different stores... That were for men. While I was looking, I saw a familiar face. My stomach dropped.

It was Zayn.