Daddy's Little "Girl"

Thank you guys for all the reads, comments, everything. This is the last chapter and I hope you enjoy!  

-Grace 

CHAPTER THIRTY :D 

One Month Later 

Zayn's POV 

"Now, this prosthetic is very comfortable, except it doesn't look much like a leg. But this one looks like a leg, it's very comfy, but is very expensive," a man explained to me.  

I put my head in my hands. Niall rubbed my back.  

"Babe, you need to choose one so we can start therapy," he said softly.  

I looked up at the three prosthetics and sighed. "I can't afford the second one so... The first one." I already had the prosthetics fitted to my leg, so Niall wheeled me down to the therapy room, the prosthetic maker-dude right behind us.  

"Hello Mr. Malik. You ready for your therapy?" A man asked me.  

"Uh... Sure?"  

The man chuckled. "My name is Paul Higgins and I will be helping you with your new leg."  

Paul put the leg on my... Stump thing... And tightened it up.  

"Now, Zayn. Please lift your leg up and then lower it."  

I tried but failed miserably. I tried again and again. I slammed my hand down on the wheelchair.  

"I can't do this!" I cried. Niall stood in front of me and kissed my lips slowly.  

"Yes, you can Zayn. Try it again."  

I tried and I couldn't do it. I tried again, and my leg got about an inch off the ground.  

"I knew you could do it baby." Niall kissed me again.  

As the weeks and months passed on, I learned to walk and jog and jump again. Niall helped me through it all.  

As the years passed on, I had asked Niall to marry me, he said yes of course, Austin and Lou got married after four years of dating, and now me and Niall have a little girl that we adopted. We both love her so much. 

Niall's POV 

I stand in the doorway of my daughter's room and watch as my husband picks her up and spins the two year old around. Zayn kisses her nose and hums a soft tune. Then he begins to sing softly in her small ear. 

"A girl in the playground  

Making a sweet sound  

Living with no one to please  

A fish in the ocean  

River in motion  

They're living wild and free 

You've got one life, so go live it  

Game's on so go win it  

Breaking your doubts on the way  

You've got something to believe in,  

But time waits for no feeling  

Don't stop, it's yours to take 

Cause it's you, only you, only you  

Sing like you know it's true  

Only you can decide if you see this through  

Cause you can do anything  

You can do anything  

Da da da da dadada